Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 142

Okay, Jin Woo is absolutely a bad-ass in that coat, oh my goodness it's like watching Matrix got mixed with it.

Well maybe because I already read the novel but what I really like from this is how jin woo so different now.
The way he carry himself now show that he's aware of his strength, status and his worth.
Back then he might not yield to other, but he surely not the one to push his reason and objective into other.

To me, his big turning point is when he wonder to help Japan or not. He going there show his will and objective going forward. But back then ppl are wondering what so important about his decision. LOL.

so he get a dragon thats kill 100 of world top hunter.
on top of that its immortal unless MC run out of mana.... lol
he could literally go to war on half of the world countrys and won lol. the giant alone were bad enough

NICEEE! BLUE EYES WHIT-- NO JUST KIDDING! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@KlMOCHl sorry to burst your bubble but
the dragon disappeared after a few exchange of words with him lol 😔🤚
i read the novel

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Thanks for translating :) This one might be the best, although WD didn't seem to have any mistakes. This one used good formal language for the German hunter, except it should have used "acquainted" instead of "acquaintanced." Asura/Flame had a few minor mistakes (e.g. "skill" should have been "skills"). Overall, we're lucky to have such great teams on this project, sharing their releases with the fan community :)

I remember when Sung Jin-Woo didn't take any loot because he didn't want to be rude. Now Chad Jin-Woo goes into other people's top secret basement and he's like "free dragon lmao!"

Dex-chan lover
God damnit I wish the dragon would've stayed

Users who are viewing this thread