Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 144

@SpacyRicochet I'm pretty sure one of the faces is the brother, so its to draw a comparison between the "good" brother and the brother who killed for fun. The incident happened so long ago tho that I'm just guessing, I cant really remember what the guy looked like.

i got chills lol and I guess so did all of the shadows xD Im so excited for next week!

Dex-chan lover
@Serapheid well, that will make him an enemy of two S class top hunters since Thomas warned him not to do anything (iirc)

I just wish the guy committed to a real revenge instead of this half assed attempt at drawing attention that would never work out

Really Slow Motion - Deadwood (33 seconds in) perfectly describes his presence at the end, probably the most epic song for any powerhouses entrance

So is this a second awakening for our bro here? He doesn't need to be god-tier, just A or S teir so he can follow his brother and king into battle!

Well i hope those other guys already spent their money they were paid and it was worth it. One really should look into who they are pissing off before accepting money to do it.

I've just realized something, the ork wasnt afraid of the hunter, he felt his kings anger/rage and thats why he was shivering. He knew what was about to come

N2O

Dex-chan lover
this series really do have some S-rank cliff hangers 😅

Aggregator gang
The fuck off shot!! Jin-ho u so cool right there!! And that smirk nearly the end~ 😆

“I’ve felt this feeling only once before. The king is enraged.”
It was at this moment everyone knew, they’d all fucked up.

In other news it’s nice to see Jinho doing something cool for once with that fuck off line.

Users who are viewing this thread