Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 144

@makc123 - how did he know that he needs to exchange? do they have shadow radio?

I forgot what skill it is that level up before but if i'm not mistaken it was another skill attribute that enables him to share his shadows visual to him, so he can see what his shadows see now..

i love jinwoo and beru so much 💢✋🏼😡💕
the novel left me quite empty after the ending :<< slighty disappointed but understandable ig

Dex-chan lover
@I_T_A_L_I_A

What i mean with my comment is that
he wont fight hom. Just that strike was enough. There was no fight against him as he was literally one shooted. Similár to how Beru one shooted Cha hae

Fed-Kun's army
@Clad95150
Mods are pretty anal so I would mark that as a spoiler (idk if it is)

I read the lightnovel years ago and thought he was a pretty good dude. He worked as a leader and followed pretty standard American foreign diplomacy strategies. After the 'verdict' came out in the MC's favor (the MC beat the shit out of everyone) he didn't hold grudges and was a pretty chill dude. He was also ever-present in the final battle after the demons destroyed Canada

This info is a few years old so idk also his father had ever setup to be called a monster so idk

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAT! HIS! ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have done the most colossal of fuck-ups possible, how do you even dig yourself into such an abyssal trench of a grave.

Users who are viewing this thread