Solo Leveling - Vol. 3 Ch. 190 - Side Story 11

Dex-chan lover
I still cant get over how god awful this stories ending was.
Imagine you are a godlike being.
First of the angels created by god, strongest fallen angel, lord of the dead, literal anime satan.
And all you decide to do with that power is turn back time once and then become a shitty little police officer.
And not just that hes a self important vigilante piece of shit thats just does whatever he wants??????
Like how does he expect to get away with this? Does he think nobody will suspect anything when the father disappears?? You think nobody noticed HIM VISITING THE EVENING THE DAD WENT MISSING????????
He could unite the world and end all hunger, pain and war but he decides to do literal jack shit.
BUT OH GOOD HE SOLVED SOME COLD CASES FROM A SINGLE KOREAN CITY WHAT A GOOD GUY
He breaks the rules and uses his powers freely he doesnt do this because he wants a normal life he does this to stroke his own ego nothing more

You know this story has dogshit world building so we cant know for sure but the old monster invaded world was probably better off than what they have now cause at least they were united in that way.
He just exchanged one shitty war for another and went "my job here is done".

Harry potter tier dogshit ending.

Last edited:
Group Leader
First of the angels created by god, strongest fallen angel, lord of the dead, literal anime satan.
And all you decide to do with that power is turn back time once and then become a shitty little police officer.
And not just that hes a self important vigilante piece of shit thats just does whatever he wants??????
Like how does he expect to get away with this? Does he think nobody will suspect anything when the father disappears?? You think nobody noticed HIM VISITING THE EVENING THE DAD WENT MISSING????????
He could unite the world and end all hunger, pain and war but he decides to do literal jack shit.
He breaks the rules and uses his powers freely he doesnt do this because he wants a normal life he does this to stroke his own ego nothing more

You know this story has dogshit world building so we cant know for sure but the old monster invaded world was probably better off than what they have now cause at least they were united in that way.

It's almost funny by how insanely far you missed the point of all this. Almost.

Dex-chan lover

He sacrificed decades of his own time so that the whole world didn't have to deal with monsters, numbnuts. Some of which literally intended to take over or destroy (don't remember which) the planet. Now he's trying to live his life as any other would, the only difference is he has powers that he uses as means to and end while doing so. You do know that if the 4 wealthiest people on Earth decided to, nobody would starve? Crazy right? But as you put it, they are doing literal jack shit. Art imitates life

Dex-chan lover
He sacrificed decades of his own time so that the whole world didn't have to deal with monsters, numbnuts. Some of which literally intended to take over or destroy (don't remember which) the planet. Now he's trying to live his life as any other would, the only difference is he has powers that he uses as means to and end while doing so. You do know that if the 4 wealthiest people on Earth decided to, nobody would starve? Crazy right? But as you put it, they are doing literal jack shit. Art imitates life
So you agree that jinwoo is a piece of shit? good
Also decades dont mean shit to somebody that is literally immortal
He is literally God at this point this isnt jeff bezos plating his right nut in gold its capital G God coming down to earth to be a trash man
He doesnt even need to do shit himself he could just tell his shadows to do the work for him but all he does is catch petty criminals in 1 (one) city in korea

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't expect him to be a police officer (or detective), new hairstyle too.

I wonder if the A rank inspector, that later became the chairman (Woo Jinchul) is a coworker of Sung Jinwoo, as he's also a police officer in this timeline?

Fed-Kun's army
So you agree that jinwoo is a piece of shit? good
Also decades dont mean shit to somebody that is literally immortal
He is literally God at this point this isnt jeff bezos plating his right nut in gold its capital G God coming down to earth to be a trash man
He doesnt even need to do shit himself he could just tell his shadows to do the work for him but all he does is catch petty criminals in 1 (one) city in korea
i dont know how ppl think you missed the point. tbh i agrees.
he goes all out for this cases, a super overkill shit with his literal godlike power.
an abused child who done herself. oh my god do y'all know how many times that shit happened in this earth populated with 8 billion people?? that's practically a common cases.
realistically? this mthrfker is just stroking his ego and having fun with his new game+
storywise? dogshit. its a spit to his legacy. hell even the stupid story when he dreamt he got possessed by antares were more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread