Solo Leveling - Vol. 3 Ch. 191 - Side Story 12

Fed-Kun's army
yeah. the chairman thing doesnt really moves me. He's literally a side character that barely fights. Sure, he fights in the background not in the battlefield, but in administration making sure korea doesnt lose a national lvl hunter due to rules and profits, but his "fighting with our MC" literally slightly exist when frost monarch came to kill him.

While i do agrees he's an amazing man that set aside his ego to regulate hunters rather than being a rich ass hunter, (all of the fragment of brilliant light user are s rank national hunters), his screen time and his "bonds" with sung jin woo isnt enough to drives that dying in bed scene justice. I mean tear drop over flashbacks like "sung jinwoo came to my office and proves himself to be a badass"? come on.

Dex-chan lover
yeah. the chairman thing doesnt really moves me. He's literally a side character that barely fights. Sure, he fights in the background not in the battlefield, but in administration making sure korea doesnt lose a national lvl hunter due to rules and profits, but his "fighting with our MC" literally slightly exist when frost monarch came to kill him.

While i do agrees he's an amazing man that set aside his ego to regulate hunters rather than being a rich ass hunter, (all of the fragment of brilliant light user are s rank national hunters), his screen time and his "bonds" with sung jin woo isnt enough to drives that dying in bed scene justice. I mean tear drop over flashbacks like "sung jinwoo came to my office and proves himself to be a badass"? come on.
I see what you mean, I think the chairman was satisfied that he had taken over caring for humanity. I seem to remember back in the series him thinking there wasn’t anyone there to take his place should he die (one who looked out for the people and not themselves). The MC clearly respected him which isn’t a very long list, his death can represent the old soldiers finally laying down to get some reason. Don’t want to make this comment too long but should it be asked I can clarify or correct it

Users who are viewing this thread