Solo Leveling - Vol. 3 Ch. 200 - Side Story 21

First ever manhwa I tried cus I was willing to wait for ep 3 of the anime and holy crap I finished it fast I love he little side stories cus unlike a lot of series they dont have em and it gives me a satisfying feeling even after it ended cus stories do end abruptly but cus of these lil side stories I'm actually so glad to see what theyre doing after the events and it just feels so good cus it doesnt end with a lot of stuff I am unsatisfied with

Power Uploader
This series is actually what brought me to this site. All others I had tried either weren't up to date or needed payment. I have been reading this story for well over 3 years now. It's both sad that it has ended, but I now have over a thousand bookmarked stories I love reading. Sure half of those will likely never get another update despite how it was cut off halfway. But maybe just maybe someday in the future I'll go searching for one of those series again and who knows maybe I'll find another mangadex that can bring me as much joy as this site has.
Been reading here a long time myself, but I get what you mean about paywalls etc.

I generally stick to manga format bit there HAVE been a handful of “webtoon” style series I can’t help but follow. That said… they either get overblown, or seem to, or disappear due to groups playing “who has the chapter” or again, disappearing behind a paywall… I think this is the second series, maybe third that I’ve managed to actually finish.

Girls of Wilds being one of the first. Nobelesse seemed to jump the shark sometime around an attack on his Island Home, and returners should have better magic (imthink that was the name) seemed to just get forgotten about.

We won’t even discuss Tower of God and God of Highschool…all good series I’m sure to some extent, but I dunno…. Between release consitancy And the dance to jump the shark, they don’t hit the standard, for me at least.

Anime for Solo is kicking it. Only complaint? They ain’t releasing it soon enough and English dubs are sloooooow! ;)

So it's finally over, over... what a journey. Still remember when i first stumbled upon SL and read the first 60 chap and forced myself to stop since it was 3 am. I honestly put off reading the side story because i felt it already ended on a great place and extra stuff would just ruin it. Honestly I'm glad i read it. feel like nice to see our mc live the life he wants. idk bout his sons story but love to see our demon waifu again.
All in all, good side story.
Thank you for all your TLs.

Aggregator gang
wouldn't say that the writing on the side stories is at the same level as the main story but it was still very nice

Dex-chan lover
fuckin masterpiece. i loved the art style and im glad it caught on but i will miss the og

Dex-chan lover
Ok so they didnt just randomly meet this random guy pulled string behind the back? who cares?
What is this supposed to signify? That he always had support? Thats a weird message to end the "I do everything alone" story on
Also am I reading it wrong or does the dialogue imply that jin-woo is somehow missing doing something elsewhere?
So he came back LARPed as a cop for a bit and then fucked off back to shadow wonderland to do god things? Well any excuse goes for him to not make any effort to better the world I guess
He betters the world by removing the threats that would destroy it, I feel like that's enough. Also, this thing you call LARPing is what most refer to as "living a normal life".

Not sure what the first two lines even mean, what random guy are you waffling about?

Dex-chan lover
He betters the world by removing the threats that would destroy it, I feel like that's enough. Also, this thing you call LARPing is what most refer to as "living a normal life".
Yeah, no, you cant be god and just go be a humble farmer in some fuck off mountains
This guy is the highest being in the universe and decided to do absolutely fucking nothing
The "great power = great responsibility" shit is such a glaring fucking glacier of an elephant in the room its baffling that most of you dont see it
Every starving kid, every person that dies, every injustice in the world gets entirely ignored by him(god)
You know aside from petty thieves in his neighbourhood cause you cant have that
This guy could solve world hunger while lying on his couch yet he does n o t h i n g
Not sure what the first two lines even mean, what random guy are you waffling about?
Media literacy at an all time low jesus christ
Did you even read the chapter? Its literally the first thing they show us

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I thought it was overhyped before reading but I liked it side story aswell for me id say top 30 manga👍

Double-page supporter
I must say, I really liked how the side stories were basically epilogues. Beating the dragon monarch could've been a good ending point, but seeing him and the girl fall in love and raise a family was very satisfying. Usually with the ending you get just implications and "they all lived happily ever after", here we got to see a bit of the ever after, and that was pretty nice.

Finally caught up! WOW, what an awesome manhwa, and my first one I’ve actually finished too. This is still one of my favorite series despite its flaws! Hopefully S2 of the anime and beyond can capture the greatness that is Solo Leveling! On to Ragnarok!

Users who are viewing this thread