Solo Leveling

Dex-chan lover
@DerpyDragon They were never real chapters in the first place. The Raw is only at 104 so sniping is literally impossible at this point. It's just the same asshole as ever uploading fake chapters to advertise their likely virus-ridden website, which seems to change every couple weeks but still uses the exact same [READ CHAPTER HER:] template.

PSA: It's a weekly upload, and the translations are caught up to the raw... so just use common sense and ignore when you see multiple chapters being uploaded on not Wednesdays.

@Naegleria
chap 1 to 50 something has been translated by meraki scans at the time but those guys took a cease & desist in the face from solo leveling official publisher iirc. Jaimini's box decided to translate SL at this point and they still do up until now but those guys decided to never upload again here because reasons (Just look for the Jaimini Mangadex drama lol). Lastly Solo leveling scans decided to translate this manwha on their own and those are mostly the latest available chapters you can see here.

ch 105
he's so assured by his ability to deal with anything, he's not even slightly concerned when his summon powers do something odd.

also, the cancel summon scene was wholesome and I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT ANIMATED ONE DAY

Oh no.... while I'm glad he got the monarch ant at the first try, that purple dimension thing seems ominous enough to dispel the joy of seeing the successfull Arise on the monarch.....

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Just like another tiring long battle, he develop more and more but for me one thing that so precious here is Sung Jin-Woo's reaction about Baek's request. Glad to know he still got that warm heart behind his cold eyes.

But...

I wonder like is it possible that the ant king as a shadow soldier can still develop its ability by eating the enemy's head? If its possible then Sung Jin-Woo is controling something like him, a Monarch.

Can someone explain this to me please?
When Sung Jin-Woo canceled the summoning of healer - Byung'Gu, does that mean he completely released him? Meaning he can never use him again? Or did he just deactivate it like he would whenever he was done using an summoned soldier?

@Digi-Lib I dont know is this just for the dramatic aspect or not but the way how Byung'Gu vanished after Sung Jin-Woo deactivated him is different from other Jin-Woo's shadows, so yeah i think he cant never use him again, and for good.

@Digi-Lib
He's gone forever i think. If I remember correctly when he summoned igris he had to summon cancel a lot of the starting soldiers to make room to have him correct? So i think his summon cancel fully let him go.

@Kibobik and @Frost799
That's for the answers, you two. That's unfortunate. I thought Byung'Gu was one of the cooler looking shadows Sung Jin-Woo summoned. Not only does he heal, but he also buffs his allies. I hope he gets a shadow who can do those things next. Some people in the thread implies the lead ant he killed could possibly do it because he ate Byung'Gu's head. That would be crazy because not only would that shadow be perfect for healing and buffs to allies, it will also be excellent at combat.

@Digi-Lib yea but i think there will be some problem ahead, i mean Jin-Woo never experienced something like darky aura vibes came out from a dead body he arised before right? That dark aura when he arised the ant king must be imply to something.

my dick is diamond hard... shadow version of him is superb
@Kibobik notice there is not a single shadow in his disposal with general rank.
@Digi-Lib yes he's completely gone (ln going more in depth on this, also hope they will add one plot thing connected to summoning him )

capitolo fantastico... peccato per l'ombra del guaritore di rango S che poteva essere un grande aiuto nel ruolo di supporto con le cure e i potenziamenti

mi auguro di non assistere in futuro ad una ribellione della formica di rango Generale, poiché sarebbe difficile spiegare l'effetto della skill evocazione e sottomissione dell'ombra...

quell'abilità predatore che ha la formica Generale, spero non abbia la capacità di interferire con il suo ruolo di alfa, all'interno dell'esercito di ombre, che si sta creando di volta in volta...

ipotizzo una pronta guarigione della ragazza hunter ( CHA ) e un feeling amoroso :p

mi spiace per l'effetto sorpresa oramai svanito, poiché oramai tutti sanno di cosa è capace anche se ad ogni capitolo non manca occasione di sbalordire, lasciando tutti sempre a bocca aperta...

l'avvento della comparsa del padre, che pare sia un tipo molto potente, immagino sarà occasione di analisi nei prossimi capitoli... uhm..

ci sono una marea di sviluppi futuri che incuriosiscono... non vedo già l'ora del prossimo.

Users who are viewing this thread