Solo Leveling

Contributor
Here's a very well done wall paper and link to the original size for this:

1066706.jpg

Link to page: https://images3.alphacoders.com/106/1066706.jpg

Dex-chan lover
'Just want to point out, that according to the reviews of the novel, the story goes insanely downhill after the island-invasion arc.
So if you feel like the MC is already dull and felt like maybe there'd be an interesting twist...Well, there probably won't be one.

@solipsist The manhwa has been changing the story, and adding new moments, differing from the original novelization. Some events of this arc specifically have played out very differently than they did in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
It is so overrated. It is so uncomparable than overgeared. Oh i miss overgeared

A bit too chuuni-ish and edgy for me, but I guess reading one of these once in a while isn't bad. His build is exactly what I'd like in an mmo too.

Dex-chan lover
@exia00111
Perhaps, but I doubt it'd be so severely different, that it'd completely cancel out the majority of the complaints people had with the novel. Especially with how the comic has already been written.

Aggregator gang
a lot of stuff going on for just one chapter (to be fair, not an uncommon trait for a oneshot), fairly predictable ending, but overall a decent, and quick, read

also, the title on MDex is almost certainly a typo since the coverpage itself clearly reads "Shonen Aromatic" in english...if not though (as that could be the tl group's alteration and not orig. cover), then maybe it was meant as a play on the overlap of aromatic and romantic?

I read novel and from my point of view now it will be better and better, i couldnt wait to see Beru in manhwa 😍
For ppl who want to know what will be future events i write few spoilers/hits
- We will know little more how main character got this exping System, who is creator
- Very cool action in Japan
- USA
- Mysterious creatures killing important ppl for main character
And a lot more, cant wait for this 😍

Fed-Kun's army
107 already out
- a hunter from china that able to kill a swarm of flying ants with one swipe
- two new humanoid characters from the other side, probably Russian *lel*

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Do we know when's SLS releasing their version? I'd rather read their version but Jaimini's has put up theirs quite a while ago and I don't know how much longer I can maintain my patience.

Can we all agree that Singapore is the fastest at releasing the new chapter. They've got their clock set for when it releases or something 🤣.

I think the English version gets released from 1pm-2pmish? @Tyraster

Users who are viewing this thread