Solo Leveling

An interesting fact, Sung-Lak Jang said in one of the interviews that there will be the second part of SL, but not based on LN. Also, do not lean on what is happening in the novel. Because the great probability that instead of the second part will simply be the continuation of the entire manga (manhua) is very likely.

Even if that is true it would be good news! Now we can have 2 different endings! I did read the novel and it is AMAZING if he can finish webtoon in the same perfection it would be awesome.
Considering anime, there were rumors but i couldn't find any official notice of it. For those who care to read novel and dunno from where chapter 107 is chapter 124 in novel https://readwebnovels.net/.../i-alone.../n-a/chapter-124/

Novel also has 270 chapters, so we are ( with manhwa) in mid of novel for the moment, will this new branching be to cut down manhwa chapters?

MD@Home
it is at this point that the story starts getting ridiculously garbage.

at least we had a good run.

Seems like the power-uping is unsustainable. The current trajectory is The Grinder pt 2. Hopefully the author can figure something interesting out.

@ railender
yeah sadly,
hope they make something different from the novel, make it more interesting

@aznzhou
Part of what makes this so good is that there is a set power ceiling that will be revealed and it IS interesting.

@Railander
idk what you're talking about things are just starting to ramp up and it is here where the story gets good if it follows the novel

Dex-chan lover
I am glad i read the review of people that hate the first 10 chapters because it feels dull. Well, i would like to explain it in more words, that is the same case for me too if not worse, i feel appalled.

I guess that is because the mc and the other characters is too gullible. The mc looks stupid and the other just denied to acknowledge his reasoning and went panic to make it worse. I guess it is normal for people in that situation. But the wrong part is not that.

The fault is because it's too long for the problem to be solved. 5 chapters could be enough to convinced the new readers to feel this manga is promising or not. It would be more safer to make this part of story a flashback. That would be more interesting because the new readers doesn't need to have train-wrecked of peace of mind to calmy analyze the worth of this story, if not because other readers influence

So you should just skip the first 10 chapters and read those after a while for looking information. It is the same case like "Watamote", that you should skip 40 chapters (if my memory not wrong) because you have to pity the mc for not having a luck. But, watamote still more enjoyable to read at that case because it has the jokes. I am gonna revise my rating

any manhwa good as this? at first i don't read manwha because of long vertical page & hate when the character name in korea cause hard to remember. after i try to read because of curiosity of many follower...now i know why this have over 70k follows

At this point on jin woo just stomps on everybody, dont expect any madara type antagonists cuz there is NO COMP for this man

I like that fact that no one can beat him, hopefully, no one does, but i also want him to struggle a lil bit. And i wanna know more abt his dad!!! And tthose op villains. (Idk if they are villains)

Dex-chan lover
@Klaxn Imo MC is the type of character like Cautious Hero where they grind to avoid trouble and that's where most of the story takes place. The struggle is in becoming stronger, rather than overcoming obstacles. These types of story makes it satisfying to see the MC beat the obstacles so easily after watching how hard they grind.

Patiently waiting for the next chapter *paces back and forth and refreshes the browser 3 times in a minute*

Users who are viewing this thread