Solo Leveling

I just finished reading the novel but i didn't like the ending lol. Haven't finished reading the side stories though 😂

Group Leader
@sebnop
I read the entire WN and i don't remember them ever having a kid

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Neko_Chan You should read the Light Novel instead. It's significantly better. He has a kid in the end there.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@BattleMusic Ye you're so fucking right also @Neko_Chan
He has a kid at the end of the story and that same kid inherite the same power as his father(Sung Jin Woo) (or none of the people in the world has superpower anymore)
@Neko_Chan Maybe you've stopped just when Sung Jin Woo
gets send back in the past/reincarnate and didn't read the end?

Group Leader
@sebnop
Naw
the wn just ended with him getting reincarned, defeating the other lords real quick then goimg back to a normal life with cha hae in
but i'll read the LN if its better since i have nothing better to do
Btw what site do you recommend for reading the LN?

i will miss this ... i want anime season but only if it gets demon slayer or one punch man treatment o.w its not really worth IM0. manhwa is great as always ..

@Neko_Chan Sry but i don't have any site to recommend => i've only read solo leveling's light novel because the manga was cool so i've taken the first site and started to read and i don't remember where i've read it.
BTW you should go for something else, This is just my opinion, But after the jeju island event, everything that comes after is not that good and gets worse and worse with the reincarnation thing so i advise you to move on an other serie.

@badjokr , for short answer is ... The reader doesn't appreciate both Scanlation team and Mangadex , and blaming alot of thing on them and making Scanlation people angry and pulling alot of Manga/Manhwa/Manhua/Comic out of Mangadex

and as for Manga / Manhwa / Manhua / Comic that got affected by it .... heres a list : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XqnN06TNvRzDGPxsddv7eUYWsG8GFmxcJKe4aw-mPvA/preview

Group Leader
@sebnop
I already have but the problem is that ive almost run out of good manga/wn to read so ive delved into the neverending pile of trash that is the isekai genre, i mean don't get me wrong theres some good isekai out there but theres alot more bad isekai

Fed-Kun's army
I’ve always poked around at the thought of reading this, which resulted me in delaying to read this. But I’m glad I finally read this. I can hardly wait for Season 2!! Solo Leveling is officially my favorite action webtoon 💘

@Neko_Chan Yea XDD I can understand that, my manga list also is full of isekai (and i know that there's good one out of the pile of trashsekai) Have fun re-reading SL, well it's still a very good LN.

Users who are viewing this thread