Solo Leveling

What pulled me in has to be the art style and scenes. The story is straight forward enough as is, just a guy getting stronger, but how its told is unique in a sense.

Dex-chan lover
@Tardos Not all of us. I didn't even click the link to the chapter. I was going to wait for a few people to comment on it first or, like it happened, for the whole chapter to disappear, to verify the validity or invalidity. Since I had no idea if the second season already had started, I didn't want to risk getting spoiled.

When I noticed they had suddenly posted a whole lot of chapters from different manga/manhwa in English, it wasn't really a hard choice to become suspicious.

Wonder what the second season gonn have for us. The first season whole plot is just about a loser getting stronger,grinding money to revive family,the undead arc, and the ant arc. I'm not gonn be surprised if the second season gonn have a boring plot and story because they have use everything in stock for the first season. But I guess there are still more interesting thing that have yet to be explained by the author, like Sung Jin Woo father (might have a huge fight possibility), the person that drugged the whole C - B rank hunter, and the entire USA getting fucked by Sung Jin Woo. Really can't wait for the next season to come, but fucking Pandemic might have delayed the release date from May to who know when (Most likely gonn be at June/July, i guess.)

Aufgrund einer E-Mail von Altraverse müssen wir leider sämtliche Kapitel zu Solo Leveling von unserer Website entfernen, außerdem stellen wir auch die Arbeit an Solo Leveling ein, dies bedeutet also das Season 2 nicht von uns übersetzt wird.

Contributor
Solo Leveling Chapter 111 will be released around 4, May 2020, the exact date for the premiere of the season is not yet revealed so far.

can't wait for the next season. I read the novel and all that jazz but it can't compare to the visuals of the manhwa.

here's a timer for the release lol

https://goanimenews.me/posts/solo-leveling-chapter-111-release-spoilers-coundown

Aggregator gang
though i wanna just point this out, a short break (it seems forever to us readers but it's really quite short) and a chapter a week with this quality, i hope the artist doesn't collapse from overwork

I enjoyed reading this. My only complaint is that the MC can really be a dick. Hae-In forever!

German
Gab es nicht Solo leveling auf deutsch, wo ist es, ich finde es nicht mehr obwohl ich es nicht ganz fertig angeschaut habe

Solo Leveling gab es auf Deutsch, wurde aber vor ca. 4 Tagen gelöscht, weil die Serie in Deutschland lizensiert wurde und der Publisher die Gruppe angeschrieben hat.
Wer Sie nicht vorher gezogen hatte, darf sie nun bald beim Händler des Vertrauens erwerben.

Gruß

PS: Eine Weiterführung, der evtl. kommenden Seasons ist von dieser Gruppe aktuell nicht geplant.

I'm kinda afraid for Solo Leveling... Season 2 still hasn't started and there is no offical release date for it... If they keep on pausing, this will turn into a huge mess because a lot of people will just drop it due it being on such a long break. It leaves a bad taste considering that Season 2 has to end someday in the future and when we think about the Season 2 end pause... and how long we waited until Season 2 actually started... I think they are waiting waaay too long.

@Lacu I don't think Season 2 will have nearly as long a break. Season 2 was originally supposed to come out way back on March 28, but it got delayed this long because of the whole COVID-19 thing going on.

Probably woulda never read this if it wasnt for the quarantine kinda glad i did its fun enough and only took a couple days
lookin forward to season 2
TcWgWrt.png

Users who are viewing this thread