Solo Leveling

Dex-chan lover
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Solo Leveling is now licensed. As such, SL scans will be dropping it.
Annotation_2020-05-07_220221.png

Just wondering why there are many missing chapters for this manhwa. Just started reading recently.

@mcblueeya you can read it on jaimini's box.
They're missing cause the group left mangadex, and solo leveling scans haven't translated all of them yet.(Or put them here idk)

Once again the weeb community falls over a self inserted story about a edgy gamer with no substance to the story other than how long my massive D can grow, this is bad so bad, yet it’s getting so much traction over pretty art, I get it, the fights look cool with that art, but what for? If you have no sense of danger, and no real substance to the plot that btw, is never explained, never talked about with good exposure and never brought up to relevance ? If this was a meme manga and everyone was self aware of how bad it is, it would be fine, but is straight up an one punch man without good comedy Having s fanbase screaming is the new ( insert what ever manga you think is the next best thing )

@LadyLyn Once again we have the special person that enjoy telling people what to like or what not, you can't even say why this is bad. And i'm not even the target of this manhwa, common, one of my favorites anime of all time is Legend of the Galactic Heroes, but here i am. This manhwa is like reading One Punch Man but whit a lot less stupidity and less memorable characters, people read this because when the mc appears they know that something awesome would happen, most of people didnt even think that this have the best story of the world, they only want to enjoy a fun read like everibody else.

Fed-Kun's army
How does the license work? Is it posted on a full pay site or one with a points sistem?
I mean, do you have to pay for absolutely all? Or its possible to gain a free read under certain conditions like in mangatoon or webtoon?

And also, where is it going to be now?

I don't know jow to use the spoiler command so don't read after the emoji if u don't want spoiler👌I can't wait to see Jin-Woo's and Cha-Hae-In's son because they will get married and have a son...I just wanted to spoil that.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Just going to link the web novel
Site here Incase people can’t find (e.g. me I’m a retard) and yes I just spent the last 5 minutes trying to thumb in the link from the picture below on my phone.
https://m.webnovel.com/comic/15227640605485101

Users who are viewing this thread