Solo Leveling

its nice that so many group wanting to work on this one.
i just hope that any group just chill to each other and competitive in result only.
and then keep getting better at handling their own workfield (translator, cleaner, QC, typesetter, and so on).
so we can see more future work having more quality than newbie beginner newcomer or lazybumbum.

Dex-chan lover
Three groups rushing to release Solo Leveling on MD, Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint doesnt have an update for almost a month... camon guys. SL is cool and all but if you read the novel you gonna be amazed about how much is left out of the manhwa.

I thought Beru was female, am I wrong?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Hoono very,
the queen made him to be the strongest soldier, a 'king', to deal with any threat that came against the colony

BTW you are giving spoilers on the main section, should be posting that on the chapter comments.

@ShionSinX
i guess it would be safer to wait till the manhwa completed then read the novel, yeah. It will give me details that lost in the manhwa.
I almost read it just now! Thank god.
I love this manhwa so much aaa

*idk if this spoiler or not so just in case...

Dex-chan lover
@nekojil at the current pace it would take at least another year to complete the manhwa. I think you should read the novel yes, its really good for how short it is. The manhwa has a 'shounen approach' which has its own merits but leaves too much behind for the sake of it. I couldnt recommend any other novel more than SL for people who arent used to reading them.

Yeeeeeees I've been waiting for this moment since forever. I can't wait to see (watch, study🤓) the shower 🚿 scene. My 1st web comic for Shure. 😍

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I like that three teams started translating it. I get to read it 3 times and every one of them has a different perspective based on the phrasing/translation.

Fed-Kun's army
If there is a group interested in filling the gap of SL chapters not present on MangaDex, let me know. I have chapters 57 to 74 done.

Users who are viewing this thread