Solo Leveling

@yourisekaiwitchess I was being a smartass lol, its the obvious answer that people should just scanlate the older chapters. Just no one will cause it doesn't bring them attention despite doing this as a hobby.

Why does everyone want to translate this manhwa, there's tons of dropped or never translated good mangas.

I know they are doing it for free and they do whatever they want but just feels like the 2010s with everyone translating naruto for the sake of fame and views

@Nurarihyon Remember Solo Leveling Scanlation ? They said at the Start of the Break they will be translating and uploading the missing Chapters, did like 4 Chapters and never showed up again. I don't want to be ungrateful for them translating 70+ Chapters but saying they will fill the missing chapters and not keeping what they said is a big let down.

Dex-chan lover
1. Bored College Students
2. FLAME-SCANS
3. Hero Manhua

3 groups doing duplicate work is a bit wasteful.
It's also very annoying when I get excited for an update, but it turns out to ba a repost of one I've already read.

Groups 2 and 3 should rather focus their energy elsewhere. Maybe fill in the missing chapters or pick up another series...

Dex-chan lover
@Lacu, they said somewhere that they're stopping all work on this since the official english translations exists and asked them to stop

This: https://mangadex.org/thread/223111/12/#post_2067925
and this: https://mangadex.org/thread/36097/127/#post_2067939

looks like someone else is picking up the early chapters tho, so give them time or smt

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly never seen so many groups so desperate to pick up a popular series before. The chapter bloat is a bit annoying but honestly its just interesting to see the different level of scanlating qualities. From quite terrible to ok to really good.

I'm honestly hoping the "Bored College Students" guys stick around because if this is their first series and at that level of quality then it would be awesome to see more from them

Aggregator gang
-sweats repeatedly-
What the hell? Lol but I don’t mind anyone translating whatever they want to, how about translate new manhwas,manga,manhua? I mean I really want a Group who continuously search and research on new releases and translates theM Till the end for us. There’s ton of dropped masterpieces PICK THEM UP RATHER THAN FIGHTING OVER A SINGLE CRAP OF A FAMOUS COMIC, If The goal is to derive popularity than its the best way I guess?

But we should appreciate guys, it doesn’t matter who translate them as long as we get the best of qualities and flawless translation.

Group Leader
Eyo, where can i read the earlier chapters w/o paying for them. Most of the sites im trying to read from have it taken down already

Double-page supporter
@Koneko_Nyaa

It's also very annoying when I get excited for an update, but it turns out to ba a repost of one I've already read.

The manhwa updates 1 ch. per week outside of when it was coming back from hiatus. There isn't much to get excited about when one has already been released in the same week.

I am seriously the only one wondering what happened to the original scan group?
I am not trying to be rude or anything. But there is certainly a different. I am thankful for the chapters. But I do wish the original scan group would be back tho :/ cause the difference is unfortunately plausible.

Dex-chan lover
This is licensed now and fully translated on webnovel.com, so the original group stopped working on it. @rosa029992435
Also fair warning to those who read this and get excited, you gotta pay to read there. Support the author if possible :)

so yen press official has licensed this aswell as the novel

if yen press is now translating and printing manuha titles when its good news.

Users who are viewing this thread