Solo Leveling

Damn the fandom is toxic af, got in an argument in the subreddit and got called every name in the book by no less than 20 people.

In case anyone care, Solo Leveling was officially picked up by Yen Press. They are publishing both the Comic, and the Light Novel forms of the story.

Tried to ride the hype but was half disappointed, but the damn art and action kept me away from dropping this. Action is almost at good as mainstream shounen but that's it, nothing more. Characters are one dimensional, even though the author tried at the beginning it all went stagnant and repetitive. Basically he story is all about grinding so the repetitive aspect of the plot expected, but everything except the action was half baked. Characters that are introduced are being wasted and not fully explored, Mc is on par with Kirito (no actual personality and is every edgelord's wet dream), no actual character development. The story has no actual direction halfway through but it starts to build up after Mc Daddy was introduced and it was slowly becoming disappointing, classic save the world scenario was becoming more apparent, there was no actual threat to the Mc and no other factors that limits him basically the Superman effect.
In short, Solo leveling is just your basic crappy Op mc comic with some kick ass art but since its just season 1 I hope it gets even better but I expect it to go downhill from now.

khosrop is that it? Not even a rational argument to persuade someone? Or because your ass got hurt too much from some little criticism? Or is it the toxicity of the fandom has that has gotten into your little brain?
I'd like to know.

Kin_tin let me ask you something did you read the novel do you know anything a bout story if you dont just stop

Is it just me, or is this just another power fantasy harem manga? Don't get me wrong, the art is absolutely AMAZING, probably the best out of anything I've seen on this site, but the plot's basically "Get strong save mom," which eventually turns to "Get strong save world." Every character just seems to serve as a way to express how OP-ness of the MC or serves to be a comic relief. I guess it's a nice read if you enjoy a dose of bad-assery, but personally not my jam.

Dex-chan lover
It absolutely is @xelaj and it's not meant to be anything more than that either. Personally, I like that, sometimes I just want to turn off my brain and scream "GO MC GO", y'know? Having read the books they do give it more substance, but really not much, especially not later on.

What the hell happened to the chapters between 2 and 65? I wanted to reread for vol2 and most of the start is gone?

The fuck? Another group? There's literally hundreds of other good manga that's dying and you guys are flocking to this?

Damn this is cool..
Im not to fond about action manga and friend.. but i really think this mamga were amazing!!
Damn just maraton reading this take me 1 and half to read this awesoome!! Thanks to translator ❤️ Thakyou author! When you publis this in kndonesia I don't mind to but it.. it's worth it!

Why are there 5 different groups translating this?? It's a waste of time, you could be translating different manga but you decided to translate something that already has a group doing it... it's unnecessary for you guys to be doing this

@Xelaj If you really like reallly good artstyle and interesting story read song of the sky walkers, too bad nobody read it even though the artstyle is really amazing and the story also good, it looks like ink wash painting. Heaven official blessing also really good but it's bl.

Users who are viewing this thread