Solo Leveling

You have to realize the translators are probably trying their best to get it out bc they are probably busy with other responsibilities in their lives and while we wait just read some other awesome stuff while waiting! And to put it in perspective when it finally comes out and you’ve done all the waiting won’t it be more savorable once you’ve read the new chapter? But anyways let’s just be patient!

Recently some series have been pulled out from mangadex and I thought solo leveling was among them. Good to know it was a misunderstanding on my part. Take your time translating fellas and thanks.

Holy shit you people need to get a fucking life, sitting around refreshing the page and complaining that the scanlator, who does this for free, doesn't have a chapter ready within 4 hours of it being released in the native language. Be glad they do it at all, be glad they do it consistently, but for the love of god don't complain when someone is providing a free service using a skill set you don't have. Grow the fuck up. I'm sick of you people.

They probably have a life even if you don't.

The OP-ness is thick like butter and only getting more solid.
Just way I like it.
The way the undead flinched

what happend this week of chapter bcz its so short compared to the last chapter did somebody get sick on their team? of so i wish him luck in getting better

Users who are viewing this thread