Solo Leveling

Power Uploader
adebVUU.png

Chapters done by them: https://www.mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=10903

v2e119
*looks puzzled at his coworkers and stops licking his screen*
... what? 😛

Dex-chan lover
wow... its sad that all of the previous chapter was removed... its my guess but i think its a dmca since i saw a lot of those things these days...

Group Leader
@khosrop it is overrated, i have read the novel until the end and believe it or not, Solo Leveling doesn't deserve this rating (9.31) so yeah, it's overrated.

I would not give it a rating above 7/10.

Group Leader
For story it's a 6/10 for action it's a 8/10.
You know it's overrated when someone rate something with a 10/10, because a full mark (10/10) is not possible as it means perfect, nothing is perfect.

@lookdeath you could also just treat 10 as, you know, people having it as one of their favorites. doesn't have to be perfect to be a favorite 😄

Dex-chan lover
@lookdeath Although I agree that objective quality should matter. The thing is that critics can't even agree in what exactly makes something good or bad, there are some consensus but not definitive and universal rules or standards. So who or what gives you the right to say that it's the most overrated manhwa. You claim to be objective and not subjective. But absolute expressions are the pinnacle of subjectivity. You saying "it's the most overrated manhwa" is the same like those giving a 10/10 rating to anything.

Group Leader
@Yiledute I said it's the most overrated manhwa because of the ratting it has (9.31/10) and not because i hate OR like Solo Leveling, no manga/manhwa/manhua/american comics should have this kind of note, i mean just look all the 10/10 rating from the readers.

Side comment, in chapter 50 which isn’t there anymore, you’ll see that the hud for the game menu changes, it goes from then classic blue, to black and orangish-yellow.

Users who are viewing this thread