Solo Leveling

When I saw it say that this new arc is the Giants arc or something of the sort, I was expecting some more action with the huge gate (you know, because it's a GIANT gate) but this is also good.

229 is just a filler chapter it doesnt really progress things much from what i understand of the raws so im a little disappointed but 230 should hopefully progress the story

@comichoarder
hmm okay
Manga : -
-Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita
-Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (though its better watching the anime, season 2 is coming out soon too)
-Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

Manhwa : -
-Tower Of God ( Much better than Solo Leveling imo )
-Beginning after the End
-Ranker Who Lives A Second Time (Its like a combination of SL and TOG)
-Omniscient Reader

anyone else think this is overrated?
i've seen nothing but praises and shit like 'i can't believe there's even 1 rating of 1 star, why tf is the rating not 100?' like bruh
it's a 9/10 at best
best thing about it is probably the art

can't say it's a 1/10 (what most stuff with that kind of description are) tho

@meunchild This manhua isn't overrated.

Objectively SL created nothing new. You can say the story is basic and the MC (and all others characters) is banal af and OP af too.
Only the "art" like you say can be say as good.

But SL is so great at using every good part in the industry, it became a good manhua.
We all know the MC will win. We all see how (more or less) he will win. But dude... seeing it happen is soooo enjoyable.

When you read this manhua you have to understand all of that to appreciate it.
I'm not here because of the story. I'm here because i like too see bad guys being beat up by an OP hero. I'm 26 yo and i feel like I'm 10 when I read SL.

That why it's a 10/10 for me.
I can understand you don't like this kind of manhua but you have to acknowledge SL is fun to read.

@meunchild
Hard to say, its really up to the reader.
Though you can probably trust the general rating (9.32), since it involves the whole fanbase its more objective.

@omniRex
Its not a bad idea, many people are reluctant to try new things.
I for one, despite knowing of SL's existence for a while, it wasnt until a friend explicitely recommended it to me that I gave it a shot.

@meunchild I just love it when theres a manga that no matter how many of the obnoxious negative kids on MD are downvoting even with bots, the rating is rock solid :D
Go read boruto or something lmao

Users who are viewing this thread