Solo Leveling

jin woo couldn't understand what baran said, but the monarch could that's why he grabbed him.
there's no problem with translation just ignore the windings thing

I can only think of that stupid font, it made the whole scene silly to me.

Lol the fact that they wrote Windings rather than actually putting it just kinda broke the scenes tension entirely

its funny how he remembering all the demon clan names that he killed now. When throughout the whole series he couldn't remember names of ppl he just killed... LOL

I think the Wingding that baran referred to is a "Massacre festivities" ...wingding is also used as a slang words which is referring to an event or festivity or a party...
Despite of what the baran did to the all monsters (means killing the monsters which is then become the shadows soldier),and when the monarch king ask him why he did all those things and betray him,he just said "wingding" which referring to a festivity things that been happened,like addicted to killing all the monster for the higher status than the monarch king.

That's what my opinion is. 😬😬

So, just wondering if he raised the queen guards. It would be a waste not to, considering they would be elite knights since they were s-rank. Anybody who knows? XD

Would love to start this one but Its missing soooooooooo many chapters! Is it worth skipping?
Were they not uploaded cuz they're bad or something?

Users who are viewing this thread