Solo Leveling

Ummm question with the latest chapter...

Why is the author implying that Jin Woo has to choose between his sister and the chairman on who should he give the "remaining" potion to? The system said that he successfully crafted 6 pieces of the potion right?

Group Leader
hey spoiler gang what's the next big upcoming arc

feel free to @ me, don't have to go too into detail but wanna get a gist of what we're headed towards

kay love u

K7N

first he will kick giants ass
then a certain hunters ass
then a fierce fight with a dragon
then restore it to its original grandeur
@occu

Good job for the 2 groups, but I think its a good idea to split the chapters to translate (such as odd chapters for group A and even chapters for the group B or something like that)
At least its better than duplicate chapters... just my opinion and i will be thankful if you will consider it ^^

@sn99

that's what I'm thinking too. Because the way the author is implying. It has to do with the Potion that can cure Eternal Sleep

Sorry about that @peytonfromchurch i remove it now. I didn't know mangadex has dm system... I never check other's profile before... So nxt time i will do that. Thanks a bunch for the advice!

Group Leader
@Morbideus
hey thanks fam
i thought the other hunter who escaped was jin woo's dad
guess not, still itneresting

@Morbideus you shouldnt have dropped the whole plot of szn2 in the comments, as sometimes i like clicking the big yellow spoiler button for fun.i am also glad ive read the light novel multiple times, as i would have gotten spoiled majorly, you should have just dmed him. if you see this, the post under me has MASSIVE SPOILERS for the rest of the solo leveling.

Bonjour, j'adore le travail que vous faite merci pour tout les chapitres et n'écouter pas les teams rageuse comme voad scantrad, vous êtes géniaux

Users who are viewing this thread