Solo Leveling

@togashi_nony That would be my guess because the shadow that's watching Sung Jin-Woo's sister says that all she is doing is sleeping, and she also has the cicles under her eyes just like the director.

Beware and no turning back after reading the spoiler below
Uncle Beru is a cute and funny uncle

Instead of having 2 English translators working on the recent chapters, why not have one of them working on the missing chapters?

@miikuraa To add to the previous reply by ricardor7, the scanlating group took them off Mangadex prolly. You can find those chapters at other aggregator sites.

Group Leader
Can someone tell me what chapter in the novel version is the recent chapter? I can't take the cliffhanger anymore

@togashi_nony Don't really know if this can be considered spoiler though, but
No, his sister doesn't suffer from eternal slumber.

I think she's like that because of the tragic event with the orcs that had happened in her school.

Honestly. Aside from the art, this is by far inferior to the original.
Since I know the original, I may be biased. But the flow in the story doesn't flow anywhere close to how good the original was.
I read it (occasionally, but only certain chapters, and only for the art.

Edit: The storyline changed a lot, although most event still happen, they occur in a different order, it honestly made more sense in the original.

Goddamn, season 2 devolved so fast. The first chapter where giants do stuff, and they spawn in Tokyo. Guess we’re not seeing the Eiffel Tower getting knocked down anytime soon. Or the Statue of Liberty. Or the pyramids. Who cares about some bloody skyscrapers in Tokyo?

Dex-chan lover
Story and fights are ok, but...
502 Bad Gateway every time new chapter comes is... Kinda makes you want Solo Leveling out of MD lol

Users who are viewing this thread