Solo Leveling

Dex-chan lover
@AnimeGuy496 You can find the novel "I Alone Level Up"(That's how it got translated first) with a quick google search :D There are two versions of the translation one of which is significantly better so you might have to search a bit for that

hard to rate its not at 10 (10 meaning perfect) because it becomes very linear as the story progresses which signifies being on rails but definetly better than 9.
guess i will rate it 10 when its below 9,5 and 9 when its above 9,5

also pretty much the only toon that i would be against having an anime adaptation.... mainly because it absolutely doesnt deserve to be made into a heresy against itself and chances are thats whats going to happen if it were to be adapted currently.

Attack on titan [eren yeager]»»tit for tat
Watch and enjoy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vzTxk9FqB3A

damn....I was going to say thank god for no crash and it was funny how the mob character manga had more views than solo leveling...then that was kinda nice in the end, I guess. Cool.

The sister who saw him, will probably be a bitch and say things like " why don't he share his way to cure the eternal sleep" and all.

Group Leader
oh my shit the website has only crashed FOUR TIMES for me today
and for some reason people think that if they're not fast enough to read it, the chapter will disappear or something

This is what this manwha is missing ; wholesome. Too much fighting got me bored, but such moves and scenes make my heart move. Makes me want to read more now.

Users who are viewing this thread