Solo Leveling

I have no idea why, but after every chapter I just can't wait for the next. I pretty much hate the isekai "we are in a game world" stuff, but this just grabs me so much. Great job on the authors part.

Fed-Kun's army
@szocs08 well this isn't an isekai tho, and this isn't quite in a game world since only the MC has that game-like system while the others still follow the original world's rule

though all that doesn't matter if the story is kinda well written (and with that badass art), just saying here

@pesimus I think its hinted at that the dungeons themselves have the game like system, and it technically is an isekai if you consider the dungeons as "other worlds".

Aggregator gang
I have this weird feeling that whoever got death threats from ungrateful savages from this site is Meraki scans lol.
many comments there complaining about why that site has delays here.
or prolly not lol
its so hard to wait a week for these asian eye cocaine

First quest is one punch man's training regimen. 10/10 Korean mangas/novels that aren't NTR filled dramas are the best out there.

Nope, I'm out.

Absolutely hate power fantasy with edgy MCs. It even comes with a half thought-out, unbalanced game system and a plethora of plot holes.

The art is good and the opening, pre-power up is great. I'll give it that much.

Lmao, FYI the author holds some animosity towards the Japanese in the later parts of the story.

I’m glad that the MC here was first weak but then through pure effort became powerful, Starting off a manga with Reincarnating or out of the blue gaining power then transfering into another world powerful, now is a bit bland, but that is solely based on the authors skills on making the story interesting or just bland

Oh and by the way, is it me or on the cover the MC looks a bit like a monkey... I mean, Just look at the ears!

Users who are viewing this thread