Solo Leveling

And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust

The best part of this new chapter is the interaction between the shadow soldiers LOL.

Also MC basically has an entire mmorpg raid party on the go, that's crazy.

I don't really get the love for this manga: yeah, it's better than the average Isekai manga, but let's face it: that's easy because Isekai mangas are generally extremely bad.

I mean... It's the already overused "main character gets into a world that works as computer game but received a OP ability". Nothing really stands out, except the art and a little more gore than normal.

Really enjoy the series but one of my gripes after rereading is: his motivation for being a hunter was to support his sick mom. What happened to his mom? After he gets reawakened his mom is never mentioned again!

Really enjoy the series but one of my gripes after rereading is: his motivation for being a hunter was to support his sick mom. What happened to his mom? After he gets reawakened his mom is never mentioned again!

Not gonna spoil anything but it does come back into focus fairly soon. For those not in the know, 25th_chestnut on reddit has been translating the light novel in batches, released every Saturday. https://www.reddit.com/user/25th_chestnut/posts/

Chapter 54 in the manhwa is around chapter 64 in the novel.

Supporter
My favourite comedy. I love the joke where they turn his lines black and red when he says something extra cool.

lol, what happened to the comatose mom? I guess he will eventually bang his hot sister and the mom will become compost.

If anybody’s looking for the free online no download,Raw version, here’s the site https://funbe.net/나-혼자만-레벨업

Users who are viewing this thread