Solo Leveling

Fed-Kun's army
@firefox1234 Solo leveling is substantially better. The characters are much more fleshed out, and the world-building is at least equal to Gamer. But I can understand why some folks might think otherwise; in a genre where "tell, don't show" is taken to diarheal-verbiage levels on a regular basis, it takes a substantial mental reorientation to get used to a "show, don't tell" story that is occasionally a little too sparse.

@atmosk
not even a bit, LN has actually 175 chapters already translated ( real translation, not shitty mtl), at this rate the manhwa will caught up to the LN in 2/3 years knowing that chapter 67 of the manwha is chapter 83 of the LN.

Dex-chan lover
Are you really comparing this work with The Gamer? Here we have a story and there are characters developments untill now, in The Gamer the only character the author has developed is Jihan and every other secondary character thinks or acts only in relation to the protagonist. To give you an example it has been shown that Shin's only fear is that Jihan may die, he is a puppet not a human being. The Gamer is simply poorly written and is interesting because it can be considered a light reading as musch as Dice.

New chapter was released once again by the same translators of ch 67... Better check on that better than being trolled than onmanga . com

Go to their website, chapter 68,

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/solo-leveling/en/0/68/page/1

Agreed with what the user below said, there's no point in viewing solo leveling here when you could see it a day or two earlier by viewing it at the website

Fed-Kun's army
@ZionZ
Why should I? they don't respect their readers. If you like this delay policy - that's your problem. I guess you will defend them even if delay would be 2 weeks

@DonutsOnly I wouldn't go that far but I get the sentiment. This is a highlight of my week and I wish I had 60+ chapters left to read when I discovered it some weeks ago. It's the best manhwa out there!

Refraining myself from reading the LN for the manhwa but this is just so facking slowwwww

@mapleraya It's good, but I hope it actually has an ending, It's always nice when one of these actually ends, since they tend to go bad or get canceled if they go on for too long.

The only one's I can think of right now that actually end are Claymore, Hello Hellper, Combat Continent, Gantz, and some really small mangas with only maybe 5-30 chapters overall.

One piece at least has a planned ending in a few years so I guess i'll mention that one too.

why this chapter only make horny and now i have to wait for a whole week JUST WHYYYYY D:

Users who are viewing this thread