Solo Leveling

why not just rip the scans from jaimini's and post them here without the watermarks? it's not like they can claim it's theirs since it's all piracy anyways

How the hell does this thing have the most follows on this site? I mean it's a fine manga but it's #1 in terms of follows and it's by no means better then One Punch Man or practically anything else in the top #10.

@Samsu chapter 83 has been released. The scanalaters are apparently still salty at mangadex. So they removed all the early chapters and stopped uploading here.

Fed-Kun's army
Uyeee
MC's shadow soldiers get promoted

"Because i took a liking to you"

*DING!*

Waifu get

@BANGLABANANA Nation-level hunters are the highest rank, residing above S-class.

Of course, the main character eventually surpasses even this but he's eventually just referred to as a nation-level hunter as well.

i fucking regret that i google a gurl in solo Leveling do you know what i find a worst spoiler well she is the main heroin

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Darn, I was almost done reading those 4 new chapters posted today but they got deleted. Ah well.

Double-page supporter
@Xoldin Chapters were taken directly from "Jaimini's Box", who due to some complex drama and whatnot decided a couple weeks ago to no longer upload on mangadex. Since mangadex respects the wishes of scanlation teams, the chapters were deleted.

translator cant make advertising money if they host it here, so they create fake drama, then pull chapters so people go to their site 🤑

Users who are viewing this thread