Solo Leveling

Fed-Kun's army
so it's happens again huh
1.png

@redsox02
goto didn’t notice the shadow.
but he did realized the different in power between himself and jinwoo for a very small moment, when jinwoo about to hit him.. if i’m not mistaken even his hand, the one that jinwoo hold, hurts

god damn reading this always gives me an erection throughout all the chapters.

Double-page supporter
Finally the tournament arc is over, it was sooo exciting seeing panel after panel of faces with blue or red glowing eyes staring at each other with motion blur and reaction shots of other people being amazed with it.

@FlavioITA
Idk I think it is 267 but I'm not so sure but we are a bit over chapter 100 so it should not be a problem this will need another 2-3 years before the manwha is finished.
but in my opinion it got quite a bit worse from like after this arc but I believe the manwha can make it better than the webnovel since there is not that much dry saliva being swallowed and eyesockets popping out. Still an enjoyable read..kinda

Dex-chan lover
That is the face of someone who knows they were thoroughly defeated

This chapter just further illustrates why this story was awful. The slasher was mentioned and hinted at so long ago... yet, the payoff is this minor run-in? And it really has no bearing on the story other than to compound on his benevolence which later actions clearly contradict (mostly because the author is an idiot).

Double-page supporter
@Christopher
. yet, the payoff is this minor run-in?
Yes, because this was some veeery side plot. Mangwa is about hunters, 1 hunter to be specific, not some mystery jack-the-ripper-in-the-every-other-alleyway like threads so it's only natural it was ended without remorse. From hunter point it was.. well not his area of expertise.

Users who are viewing this thread