Solo Leveling

Group Leader
KshWG39.png

@atifaslam7 my dude?

Group Leader
Thank you for your concern @atifaslam7
However, as some have pointed out, I am the leader of Meraki Scans and we are on purpose uploading to Mangadex first due to our high traffic.

Fed-Kun's army
I really like the isekai/rpg/dnd mechanics in an era that isn't medieval Europe. are there any others that show this kind of game system in a modern world.

It's been a long time since I've read a manga that have me trembling with excitement when reading through the chapters. The MC too is built with a realistic and relatable background. I am loving every chapter. Kudos and a big thank you for the daily releases.

im so sad since we are getting closer to monthly release only since the raws only have 48 chapters rn

Dex-chan lover
btw, about weapons durability MC was concerned about in first chapters... - couldn't he use a blunt weapon? I mean it won't be a problem cuz it won't get "dull" lol, and those are pretty much durable, and even things as freely available as metal pipes can be used, why was only as sword considered?

.... He fought w/ and killed an S-ranked monster, solo, and somehow he's scared/vigilant of an A-ranked human, especially when it takes like 10~20 of them to beat one? Yeah, seems legit to me.

@OWYN Probably the creators preference because not every one like or chooses blunt weapons when they think fantasy but they do think of bows, swords, blades and shields. as for the pipe suggestion I believe that it was stated in the 13th?(can't recall If it mentioned earlier) chapter that hunter weapons contained energy/magic in them with is dually why they injure monsters and have astronomical prices, for example the sword he used in that chapter was a no rank given weapon that did +10 damage but cost 3 million won. this tells us that the weapons not given by the system probably aren't ranked but are also less durable, so to use a pipe as a weapon wouldn't work as it doesn't have magic in it that injures monsters and instead would probably shatter on impact.

Dex-chan lover
An A rank monster just has skills and brute strength. A high rank hunter on the other hand has experience and judgement which makes them particularly more dangerous thank a monster of the same rank.

Double-page supporter
Just binged from 0 to 34, it's 1:43 AM and I regret nothing.
Highly recommend reading this, though maybe not into the depths of night.

Edit: thanks for the work @celestialSidonia

Users who are viewing this thread