Solo Leveling

ykn

Not going to lie, enjoyed following this manhwa, great addition from GoH and ToG (+dumpling dood I guess)

@MangaHunter
https://comrademao.com/mtl/solo-leveling/solo-leveling-chapter-59/
Ch.59 i think is the start of the Red Gate Arc..
This is machine translated only so it has bad english grammar.. But can still be understood through context :)

@jujariharo
in the novel, S rank Hwang wasn't outside anymore when he got out.. It seems he got tired of waiting..
S rank Baek of white tiger guild on the other hand wanted to recruit him..
Btw,, he's deadbeat tired once he got out so he didn't entertain S rank Baek when he wants to interrogate him :)

God I've been putting this off for a while, binged it all in one night. Fucking top quality Manhua cannot wait for more updates. Thanks for the work and all!

Omfg I'm in love the shadow monarch class!! I'm glad I decided to wait and binge. Can't wait for more!! ?

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh, As of the most recent chapters, we need to add the isekai tag. ?

Contributor
chapter 3 here and a few notice of my
1. where is the government in this story ? is it not common sense that if something like that actually appear, i will be evacuate by them ?
2. Then they also the first one to gain knowledge about it ( also have that ability) ? After sometimes pass, they realize it not that danger. And people with power start to appear within the military
3. They can actually defeat a dungeon without the use of gun and all => then will allow citizen to participate ( cause ordinary people start to have power too )
4. Create a system to organize people with power aka Hunters aka Gate Keeper ( do not like the guild myself ) => pass down knowledge to them, having them training to not die in the dungeon
4.1 Then our MC with a weak generate power, can lower new dungeon dangerous rate. Will get notice by the government and some welfare for every new dungeon he participate
ability = 0,1 supporter job = 1 compare to other
His job is supporter , cover equipment and information task, first aid,... the lowest salary which % of party raid (barely cover hospital fee, tuition fee, living fee for 3 people)
4.2 Healing is not that rare and u can invite them, also doing supporter job but will demand more %. With a dungeon not that dangerous, MC will be invited to a party that want to saving those money
5. To the main story aka chapter 1, obviously MC will be invited for his ability to lower the dangerous rate. They will make a decent D rank party to raid this D minus dungeon.
5.1 An officer will lead this party but the odd appear, something new happen in the explore (maybe new boss, new trap or an actual hint of the situation why is this happening )
a pray to god, a strong will and desire, a noble one that enable a miracle to appear. MC had receive a system ( what do u think if someone give u a quest and when u finish it, u get rewarded but by the quest itself and not random appear )
5.2 Using the time in the hospital, he try and experiment on the quest. HE know complete it will give grow to himself in the way he could not think about. He get addict to it with " Now with this system to aiding, i can get rid of the support job. Mom, sister i see hope "
6. A new adventure - a quest had appear.
Solo E rank dungeon
Challenge up on yourself is the path of power

i get carried a way but what do you guys thinks ( my solo leveling), without spoiler. i want to know how wrong is my predicting het

OK...it is truly a VERY GOOD manga and TY for translation,BUT this all has a bad side...My body craves for MORE!!! >_<

Man despite the OP MC, the art is just something else! The author needs to stop the power creep soon as it's implied he's an S-Rank now

even though it's daily, the chapters don't feel short at all! almost feels like there's more per chapter than in weekly manga.

Users who are viewing this thread