Solo Leveling

I ended up reading to chapter 214 of the light novel. The cliffhangers are killing me. Still can't wait to see the stuff I've read in this badass art though.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love how these types of stories really drag every thing out to the point where it's occasionally really annoying.

I personally hate Korean comics because of the atrocious paneling, I understand It's for phones, but that doesnt excuse a solid 3 inch white area of NOTHING between panels.
Do you not remember how much shit people gave Kubo for "THE HEART"?

However, this is one of the few that I'll deal with it.

Went to go read the raws because I was impatient but the raws have been uploaded in the last 24 hours. Is that true!? JB, your team is a monster to get everything scanlated and pushed out that fast.

@primeskydiver39 It's not really the teams fault for not having the raws to translate right away. And I'm absolutely sure they could release two chapters a week, but the amount of hard work the artist might have to push himself to make that happen might be taxing for them.

I would love for them to release more than once but I personally think its just a matter of personal time and how fast they can get the story moving and the team to translate it

Users who are viewing this thread