Solo Leveling

Fucking hell, just read the whole thread about scanlators leaving and nearly threw up. They're all acting like a bunch of babies who need silver spoons shoved up their rotting asses 24/7, do they really love trash sites like Kiss(vomit)Manga that much?

@ZionZ Meraki has taken down the chapters they scanlated after C&D, so I can't direct you to them, but all the chapters are still on the internet (including the "missing" chapters). Consult google for direction.

On that note, check out Meraki https://merakiscans.com while you're at it. They're the one that "discovered" and first scanlated Solo Leveling at an insane pace to catch up with the raws (can't remember how fast, but there was one week where they release 5-6 chapters at once).

Dex-chan lover
It's not the end of the world since there are plenty of aggregators to choose from when looking for all the series the groups withdrew from MD (but obviously didn't remove them from anywhere else), but it's a pity not to be able to comment on chapters.

Bad decision to any scanlation groups who are leaving.
I have started visiting their sites since I joined MD.

@Miros
Quick Summary: MD and the scanlator responsible for this series got divorced.

In that note, has someone picked this series up yet?

Group Leader
I read this on JB's site then here, but after the drama.
F*** 'em, I'll read this in other site. lmao

Oh well, there's other sites i can visit that don't give a shit what the translators say, and will post their chapters regardless of what they want or think.

What's this all about anyway, i heard that these translators are just offended bitches and don't like the one or two people negatively commenting? Has anyone even been negative about this series, in any way other than "well that chapter could have been better"?

MD is thinking of going legal, wich would kick out a majority of the scanlation groups who have supported it. Because of this the group doing this one and a bunch more groups have left the site and asked their stuff to be removed since MD plans on kicking them out they do not see a reason to support MD further

It's not like there aren't a million different places to read manga from these dudes anyways it literally doesn't matter

Dex-chan lover
Fuuucking great. Nothing like drama to fuck over the readers. Guess I'll head on over to a site that doesn't care where it comes from.

Group Leader
Edited my comment because I didn't write down everything I thought of, bad meaning and word choice. Hence it's deletion.

after seing all this drama i really feel the need to read the mangas on a site that doesnt give a shit about what the scanalators want, they dont know how good they are getting cared about here, only reason im even having an account on MD is because they have a good search interface, but this doenst mean that i cant read it on other sites that dont link to the scanalators sites or use delay releses like MD, the simply fucking rip it off from your site and post it, be thankfull for what you have guys

i have to admit there is no drama some choose to leave others choose to stay that's life.

But the main disappointment is always based on the simple fact that the chapters were removed (don't panic fellow manga readers they are available just not here for undefined amount of time).

It's always a big hit when this happens and sometimes i wished that the solution wasn't the removal of all content that was already available but just a simple stop to the updates, even more considering that sites that don't give a crap about this maintain their display of the chapters that were removed and good luck scanlators fighting those to take your projects from the public eye.

Users who are viewing this thread