Solo Leveling

Fed-Kun's army
Dramaqueens? Well, who cares, im on 2 Mangasites, its still on the other one, im fine :D wouldn't have the patience to keep track on the translator-sites (that would be like 50 sites+ to keep watch...), im only visiting some when they use the delayed version and i have the notification here and then a link for another chapter, thats okay.
But well... now i will just read it on the other side, which doesn't bother and just puts it up... sad for the group, but their choice i guess...

ffs ok this was the last drop!! im done with mangadex, almost all of my favorite mangas have been messed with, i cant read jack shit here whitout worrying if they are gonna remove the content!

whats the best alternative to mangadex?

Guess I'm going to a pirate site to read this. Don't know what the drama is and I don't care. I'm not going to use the scanalators shitty site outside of the delay feature. There's too many to keep track of.

@Miros All the groups that ever translated this series are some of those which are standing up against Mangadex. The foreign groups that scanlate this are using their translations as base. Or perhaps you were referring to that one dude that's stealing their translations and editing chapters with paint? Ayyy lmao.
Then what? Next week someone starts scanlating this series using google translator? After 2 weeks a normal group picks it up but gets bashed because it's not fast and accurate enough as its predecessors??

Just be a good boy and read the Jaimini's box version on kissmanga or any other aggregator lol.

Dex-chan lover
LOL at the end of the day Aggregators will always be at the top.

Group Leader
So in the end they delete all the chapter? Can anyone give me the scanlation link so i can read the next chapter

Kiss manga is garbage, but it kinda sucks that this drama is coming down to us users. It’s not so much mangadex’s fault as it is greedy scanlators- the delay policy is fine in my book, but you have to be willing to get sniped.

Double-page supporter
I'll just drop Solo Leveling then. No biggie. i'm not starving for edgy battleshonen shit anyway.
To anyone disappointed, don't think about it. you will forget Solo Leveling even exist in about 2 weeks and then move on to another thing to occupy your time. It's not a hard concept to comprehend.

use manganelo , it's better than Kissmanga and doesn't use their annoying ads.

this manga should get sniped anyway , i can't stand whiny cunts that thinks they own a scanlation , i'll tell you what : only the author and editor owns it , you are just pirates like all of us.
fuck Patreon based teams and people making money out of other people's mangas.

Dex-chan lover
So annoying. Guess I'm going to another site for this and all the other manga pulled in this purge. Like hell I'm going to every single scanlators page.

Double-page supporter
Can somebody tell me what in the hell happened? I mean I know there was some kind of disconnect between MangaDex and several scanlating groups but I dunno exactly what transpired. But honestly, no matter what, I really don't get it. MangaDex, at the very least, respects upload rules and doesn't pass other people's work off as their own, nor do they make revenue by intrusive bs adds. If you're old enough/was watching/reading anime/manga back in the day you should remember Naruto Fan and their fuckery. For those that don't know, it was essentially a website that was ripping off EVERYBODY passing off other people's hard work as their own. I mean they legit had people thinking that they were the creators of Naruto... fucking hilarious when you think about it. Seriously though, what the hell happened here? Is it really that serious? More importantly, here you have a "bastion" for support within the community, but groups act like MangaFox/etc aren't going to rip the shit out of their scans and upload them like it's nobody's business. Why all the fucking drama? I don't get it. Somebody please explain.

@thelatheday Here you go:

-Mangadex: We don't know when, but one day, and we hope, we are going to go legal. We'll hire some groups. As for the rest, we are going to give them the boot.
Groups realize they are being used and leave the site.
-Mangadex: hEy! wE WeRe tAlKiNG aBoUt tHe FuTuRe, dOnT EvEn KnOw iF We'Ll EvEr gO lEgAl oR nOt. YoU JuST wAnT dOnAtIoNs aNyWay!

https://mangadex.org/thread/92399

In the end, who cares if they leave? I'll just read it on an aggregator website that's not kissmanga and has a long strip feature.

Use Ublock + Noscript, and then you can use Kissmanga to your hearts content, without ads and viruses.

Fed-Kun's army
@Takaku1305 mods delete any link to other websites but even without that, you can just google “Solo levelling [Chapter number]” , it’s not rocket science.

Eh I was already reading the novel for this. Was just reading the manga to see What stuff looked like no big deal its gone.

Users who are viewing this thread