Solo Leveling

can someone give me a link to the webpage of the translation team? i never bothered remembering their name because i could just go to their page by being directed from here

Aggregator gang
Can the misinformation about MD going legal please stop?
The staff knows that it is a pipe-dream, going legal without losing most of their manga library, if there was a easy way to accomplish that, that does not involve paying millions for licenses, than they maybe would do that, they see it as a possibility for the future, in like 4-5 years which is a LONG time away for a community like this, a lot can change in that amount of time. A site like MD going legal would change the scanlating community as a whole if it was done right, and would make manga more popular than it already is.

@ThisMe meh they don't deserve your view after the childsh tantrum ,there are other sites with this toon like m*ngazuki

Lmao people are so fucking stupid. You cry like babies and insult those groups now but I bet you are still going to read their translations in the end, just on different sites. Hypocrites lol.

Yee-haw!

Another great chapter!

Where's his pappy gone to? I'm waiting for twice the fists. Twice the action. Twice the awesome!

Kissmanga? Seriously. If going to kissmanga is some kinda of threat that's just weird, as you're only punishing yourselves by using kiss. Either way, if you have a tablet search up 'tachiyomi.' You'll never have to suffer through garbage like kissmanga again, plus no adverts or pop ups and you can keep track of reading progress across multiple websites without making any kind of account. I only either use MD or tachi anymore, it's not even worth the frustration to use aggregator sites, 90% of them are just plain bad.
*Tachiyomi is not on the web store, the only source is github

man........ wth??? where's the english translation, am i blind or it's not here anymore?? 🤯

I’m only on MD for solo leveling, attack on titan, one punch man, and boruto. If MD wants to go legal then make a different website, not this one. Thepiratebay never went legal and is fine. Stick to what the website was geared towards and not a bait and switch on users. If you cant do this then shit down mangadex.

Group Leader
@Shyning
These groups were being snipped by some random other groups at some times, which annoyed them, they tried to appeal with MD which refused because taking a side would be against their belief and believed that readers would make their choice anyway, regardless of MD taking a side or not.
Ye, no... what actually happened was MD allowing credit pages with drama to stay, which I'm okay with. But censored and didn't allow comments about it, essencially shutting down one side of the conversation, while allowing the other. Hence why they agreed to not follow that rule anymore.
---
d6hN2gx.png

---

Related to other stuff you said:
Groups make more money by staying on MD by using delay tool: it's basically free advertising for groups.
Meraki for example used over 1k per month on paying translators alone.
They're also basically fully legal translators now, for chinese companies.

Any more misinformation you wanna spread?

I think Mangadex is actually a victim here. But what is the solution to solve this problem. Solo Leveling is the most viewed comic here. This drama surely disappointing many of Mangadex fans, thus also bad for their business. The fans have another alternative. But what about Mangadex? They prepare to sacrifice their site just because of this matter?

I understand that Mangadex has a principle to give guarantee to the scanlators. That is a good faith. But they should also ask the scanlators to give a guarantee to the viewers, and Mangadex themselves. Not acting selfishly and sacrifice both fans and mangadex just because they mad of something or become an official translators. Because a relation should be a symbiosis Mutualism. A win - win relationship.

Dex-chan lover
easy solution, get someone else to start scanlating this, someone who does a good job and their site will get a shit load of views and MD will get to keep having it here, problem solved

Users who are viewing this thread