Solo Leveling

@Miros Oh I see, I thought you were implying that I was attacking foreign groups for translating from meraki and jamini translations... Heh.

Now in all seriousness: Yeah, I agree with you. It sucks and both sides are dumb imo. I was salty bc holo handled this very poorly - everything could have been avoided. Now I have to look for a site that let's me mark individual chapters as read/unread and sort them with several follow options at the same time. Any suggestions?

https://imgur.com/ynN2XN4

Any one knows how/where could someone send complains to this shitty Kakaopage company?
I would like to send some "nice words" about this notice, why the f.. ...

They don't provide english translation at all, they don't provide website access, only their b...s... app, after some time they provide free access to the content, so why did they send takedown notice to this manga translation? They don't provide the service that ppl want and harras anyone that provide that service for free? They should just f.. off...

@ZombiesAreNotOkay meh, it's my fault i didn't express very well

about sites suggestions i'm in the same place as you , still looking for one

i used to go to kissmanga before MD but nowadays using that site without an adblock it's the same thing as going to a whorehouse without using condons so noo

well there are to usual suspects like mangarock,mangazuki,mangahost , but i don't know if they have this webtoon

Try new
Code:
 <aggregator link removed>
i read there btw
I hate this greedy transalot drama btw
They have bad site and hope ppl jump there
At least make their site better 1st

@schyzd. about your quality its fine for me. Be honest My english is bad. But, My question is why solo leveling? As its have 75 chapter already translated. Why not choose another webtoon from naver, kakao, daum, dtoon, which has good respon in korea but not translated yet or popular webtoon that have long release time and you want get it frequent. Ex vigilante (same as hive author). I dont know about other, dont understand korean. But its up to you.

Group Leader
@Agni
My question is why solo leveling?
hmm...
well, this manhwa is the first one I take interest in translating, so yeah
Also, I'm sad that the previous team pulled their translation from here

If I have some helper though, I suppose I can take multiple projects

requests can be made, but for working on them is up to the requestee

Double-page supporter
@schyzd My guess to why solo leveling is because is a famous series, and a group wanted to release on MangaDex without the drama.
Other thing that maybe hadn't played a part here but is worth mentioning: Solo leveling (the oldest chapters) isn't available in any other 'official' scanlator site. Meraki deleted from their site since the cease and deceased, and now all the series was deleted from MD. Yes, other aggregators get the chapters and maintain them in their site disregarding to scanlators and their drama. However there is no clean and 'righteous'(lol) site to read the previous chapters.

this is a great site but if it keeps getting infected with these pesky dramas i dont know where to go anymore

@kolorafa Actually they do have an official English translation which is why they Cease and Desist on Meraki scans, it's just their Translation is MTL Tier quality and is about 45 chapters behind with an abysmal translation speed along with being tied to an App that is essential Spyware with a lot of intrusive ads, I'm not even going to begin getting into the format of the app either, truly horrible reading experience on the "official" translation.

@aqran3 I'd just stay with MD for reading list etc and also use a aggregate site with Adblock on to filter the intrusive ads, I've had to do this since Tang Yin Zai Yi Jie and other series like it get removed from MD but not Aggregate sites (problem with Aggregate sites other than Moral and Intrusive ads is they don't tend to stay around long so having a place to update reading list is important).

Users who are viewing this thread