Solo Leveling

ch 101
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
Chugong ์ถ”๊ณต has become too good at cliffhangers!

RD

I feel like this chapter was so short ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ no but really, I'm dying with these cliffhangers. So good anyways โค

Dex-chan lover
It all gonna go downhill from here if the author thinks making the main char staying back home for absolutely no plot reasons and leave other people to die meaninglessly just to do a hero entrance and fucking power flex is โ€œgood writtingโ€

Dex-chan lover
With the slow release rate it's not worth it to use multiple chapters in a row just to build up the MC like the author has done with chapters 96 - 101. I seriously almost dropped this because of how boring it got.

Hmm.... reading the novel and the webtoon really brings a diffirence.๐Ÿ™ƒ
But then..
I THANK THE SCANLATORS FOR UPLOADING ANOTHER CHAP!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Damn! That just felt too short. Wish we would get a few more chapters bonus :3 ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜œ

Thank you for the update. The hype OOF

@stainx there is a totally valid/in context/justifiable plot point that explains your gripe :) The translated LN explains all and is worth a read (or 3) - and there are a lot of people in the hunter universe who are saying the same thing you just did :)
Still - loving this art work and being able to see the epic beatdown about to occur in t-10 and counting :p

This chapter gave me the best background https://imgur.com/a/6nzRqWw
8EfMpnL.png

Users who are viewing this thread