Solo Leveling

🤣😂This chapter. At the end, all I thought was "Chicken Arise! Arise, Chicken!"😂🤣
d0c.png

Dex-chan lover
This has gotten to f'en good.
With the camera on it would have been TMI for everyone.

😍1 billion likes 😍

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire 😎

what WN chapter does 104 match with ??? or has it already outgrow source material ???

Aggregator gang
@IAmInept I formally apologize for saying jbox is faster 2 months ago, you've been able to upload a chapter consistently faster since and thanks for your work

@plasma1492 I dont remember the exact chapter for the WN but I believe its definite past chapter 140 and the source material is already completed at 270 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@plasma1492 @tlumin The right chapter for the WN is actually 123. You're going to miss a lot if you skip those 17 chapters. And the WN is completed at 270 chapters I believe, so have fun reading! The WN gets really good, I recommend it to any fans of Solo Leveling

dude, you can't even upload the chapters properly...? come on. I wasn't going to read them anyways because I prefer the guy who's been doing it, but it just shows that you're really, really bad at this... and the quality would probably show it too.

ah the guy actually got banned XD

for latecomers, some guy tried to snipe uploading chapters 105-108, but there were like 4 of each. like the uploading version of hitting the print button over and over again when the printer is jammed.

Users who are viewing this thread