Solo Leveling

Funnily enough this got picked up by tappytoon and they'll mass release until chapter 50 on the 4th

NEWS

They delayed the release of Season 2, they didn't give out a specific date but said they will release Season 2 by 2021.

Which means we will have to wait half a year for it to continue.

I'm dead. Fuck this. Fuck 2020.

Dex-chan lover
@Berz3rk Use Google. "Season 2 Solo Leveling." Why ask and wait when it's one step away. https://www.google.com/search?output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=season%202%20solo%20leveling&cad=h

It sucks that we have to wait for so long.
Would be amaxzing if it got picked up as an anime too

If season 2 is not comming soon, can we have the chapters before the 60th? Or just complete the chapter gaps ?
It would be great for new people to discover this webcomic..

They wasted such a good opportunity not continuing while the manga still bang

Well , so many QQ but to be honest i couldnt wait so i give it a go to novel and gues what.... even i found out from where manhwa/novel interact i started from chapter 1 and whole this story is soooo good! Reading manhwa after was even better since u got such amazing feeling on how artists will draw some scenes. But eh... try it , this is where in manhwa s1 finish: https://readwebnovels.net/novel/i-alone-lvl-up/chapter-131_1/

Power Uploader
I feel bad for the people who don't know the even when season 2 starts the group doing the scanlations has dropped the series since it has been licensed. And the chapters will be locked behind a pay wall when the official English releases come out.

Aggregator gang
@Trikky isn't one piece and most of shonen jump series also licensed and free to read but there's still scanlation teams that work on it? another group might pick it up even though its licensed or they'll simply rip it off of official source and upload it to another site for free

I was wondering why I hadn't seen any new updates recently. Apparently something called "Tappytoon" is doing it, but they don't have all the chapters AND you can't even read all the ones they have yet.

Aggregator gang
is there any way to have tappy coin for free, i save all money for western comic already

Users who are viewing this thread