Solo Leveling

What's make me mad they doing the licence when the series is become popular, What about they doing this 2 years ago. I am always thanking merakiscans for doing the English translation first and make this become popular in internet.

Aggregator gang
Some popular series also getting official and the scanlation teams are still allowed to continue working on them here so why can't Solo Leveling?
- Emperor and the Female Knight (tappytoon.com)
- To Be You Even Just for a Day (webtoons.com)

Fed-Kun's army
@ojoudere I hate when stuff gets oficial translation and stop being transalated to magadex...Take Soul Land for example there are asking (in my case) 250 reals in order to read it

For me 250 is a lot of money so sadly I dropped it....And that isnt the first manga that I needed to drop for that reason

So is the latest chapter out yet? Or is it just cause there is official then the group dropped it?

Double-page supporter
A lot of my female friend really like this manhwa, not because of the story, but because Sung Jin-Woo is too handsome... LMAO...

Group Leader
@Athedite nope I think, the Korean is still not updated season 2 yet :v I see in the website, many people in Korea asking the author too~ sorry for my bad English...>.<

Once they postponed the release of second season, they kept postponing more and more. I remember that it was supposed to come out this May, but it has been already 1 months. Is there some news about this?

The manhwa artist is disappointed because how the novel end, so he/she didn't want to continue it
lol jk

Dex-chan lover
@ItchyLongThing The top you're talking about is literally just a "number of follows" tracker. This has the most of them whether it's updated in a while or will ever update again or not. In this case, all it really means being in the top spot there is that this has the most people waiting for news on it, since that's what the follows are for. The other top tab you can click to right there is for the top ratings, and that one isn't super useful sounding either to be honest. Both are like ingredients, they aren't necessarily super useful alone.

Users who are viewing this thread