Solo Leveling

Average maybe slightly above average if I will close my eyes. I dont know why are people so excited from this manhwa its just average korean work that just got manhwa version sooner. Mc who doesnt have to do anything just by excercising daily he became around C-B rank then he just randomly got a key to dungeon where he rose to A rank as if nothing happened then started to grind and became S and then again grind eyyy mc with set road from beginning and almost no effort or his own talent. Hes basically happy go lucky protagonist since he received inheritance of shadow nothing ever went out of his reach (based on power) he never had to use brain instead of fist or anything so I guess that this whole work is author's weird fantasy about him as shadow version of saitama that isnt funny

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

while waiting for 2nd season, go read ORV
maybe youll feel like me that its okay even Solo delay to 2022

@MirrorrorriM Im here to post my opinion like everyone else ignorant fool. I think you have to use your brain more so you will know that reviews and comments are for this so... And I hope you will be the one to die cause people with your tastes should rather live somewhere in cave

Haha. Just binge read this from Ch 1 to 110 last night in 8 hours. It was my first time reading it and I couldn't put it down! By the time I was finished, it was 3 am. 😅😅😅I can't wait for Season 2! I really hope it comes out sooner that 2021. This would make a Great anime!

Supporter
@Berz3rk Binged TBATE two days ago, it's really good, definitely worth recommending. Just hoping that best girl wins if the author decides to add some romance to it.
jFtyjWd.png

@onetheta What is ORV?

Season 2 in August!!

from the official Chinese distributor, it's expected to be announced from the Korean side soon as well.
The date is also for China (which requires translation), so it will probably be released earlier (end of July) in Korea.

Users who are viewing this thread