Solo Leveling

One year. I will hold off on this for one year so that I can enjoy the taste of every single chapter. This will probably be the hardest form of abstinence I have ever attempted.

Dex-chan lover
@renfold Should have used the spoiler tag on that comment. Even as obvious that conclusion is. I used spoiler tag on my observation. As not to spoil it for the new guys following SL.

Rule of thumb if a comment borders close to being true for a future event use the spoiler tag.

I have a question:
who's the guy who confronts the Monarch of Frost at the beginning of the first Season 2 chapter?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wooow excellent the Best webtoon ever! I really love this and "The beggining after the end" they mame My day . Thank you guys for they translation.

wait he actually named his guild the masturbation guild. No way this name is going to stick right.

Dex-chan lover
The Champ is here!

My only regret is that the author went in hard on the Japanese in this story. Now this will never get an anime. Unless we can get Netflix to do the right thing.......

When I first saw a translation group I don't recognize on this manga I thought they were probably fake chapters.
Glad to see I was wrong, thanks random bored college students! So glad Solo Leveling is back, and a set of good new translators with it!

Users who are viewing this thread