Solo Leveling

Hngggggggg... hnggggggggggggg... Hngggggggggggggggggggg

Edit: I just searched up what hnngggg means, it means sexual arousal. I just want to say that is NOT how I feel (but I guess I could seeing solo leveling’s return), what I meant by my hnngggg is frustration because of the cliffhanger and excitement for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how many groups will flock to translate this now, funny to watch 😀

Good read if u can ignore the toxic nationalism and other not so great stuff.
Especially the diehard fans which are so damn crazy it borders a cult at this point, don't bother saying anything negative here or face the consequences of being attacked by flimsy facts, bullshit and pure hate. E.G. @arielforevs

Dex-chan lover
Oh I dont know that the series already continued.

@AlphaFlow Solo Leveling is indeed a good read but I agree with your point.

Oh my God I'm shaking I've been waiting for an update for months but wasn't expecting it to actually update for a while and OMG YES WIFEY IS FINALLY MAKING HER MOVE

@Anonime Definitly the art for me, don't get me wrong, I like the story, but the art give it a certain vibe that is hard to found elsewhere, the pace at the beginning of this one is good, you are pulled in as a reader.

@DealerOfDeath the link for the raw are just under the description, like any other manga/manhua/manhwa on the website, and the last one at the moment is this one, chapter 112, this one get a translation really fast (cause it's popular)

@AlphaFlow
This is the first time iv seen some1 say "toxic nationalism", i had to reread what you typed.
Gave me a hearty chuckle

Glad that this is started back up again cant wait for more "toxic nationalism" !

art so clean that why its fun to read this type of manhwa eventho some story might not on par with grayscale manga

Blue balling me sooooo hard!!! Lol have been waiting for this to come back finally the wait is over love the first 2 chapters excited and dying to know what happens next

Great to see the Manga continues on. Thanks for the team translating and generating art for this awesome LN.
Easily one of my personal fav manga of all time.

Honestly, I hope the MC gets brought down a peg. I really liked him at the halfway point of season 1 and this frigid, neat and tidy persona was cool for a while but now that I see it again it's starting to wear on me a little.

It's like he stopped being human and has truly become the "Shadow Monarch".
I hope he at least gets reminded of his humanity at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread