Solo Leveling

Fed-Kun's army
@Krait
Nope, after this there's at least... 4-5 arcs maybe up to 8 depending on the adaptation. Trust me, it's all down hill from here though. The peak of this story was the Jegu Island arc after this it just become lame.

Okay small mistake in the latest chapter. Our MC is supposed to be passed out laying down. Making the Hunters Guild and co see how dire the situation is. The strongest person in Korea is passed out and seems to have failed beating this monster. Small mistake, but it isn't the first one in this adaptation.

@storse i wouldnt say it goes straight downhill, the conference is still a really cood arc, and the whole tokyo arc was crazy. i still think this whole webtton adaptation has done an amazing job adapting, and i cant wait to see the whole thing and then binge it all over again

Howcome almost every chapter under 80 is unavailable? Also, I'm coming back after the ant arc, can anybody say what chapter that's around? I'm getting lost looking for it, might spoil something by mistake.

is no one gonna talk about how he was called King by a monster that he didnt summon ?? and i for one think he was protecting his slumbering body? correct my dumbass if i am wrong

Users who are viewing this thread