Solo Leveling

I am kinda confuse what is wingding so, I tried to look for what it means, apparently according to Webster and Merriam, it is informal language from N.A or slang that means a wild, lavish party or basically a festivities/festival. So do they mean that what is happening is a Death Party? A massacre? A festival?

Group Leader
@acutsieronai

Wingding is the language of the demons. It's actually not understandable by humans as its in in a different tone. The translators here basically removed the previous context written there and since they couldn't translate it anyway, they just wrote the name "Wingdings".

@konzolmester and i just love it when a kid calls me a kid
and nah why should i lmao?
imagine reading boruto-

pft and i'm not downvoting ? i'm just expressing my opinion, which i never really asked anyone to refute to, and, oh wait, if you don't know what refute is, take a few hours and search it up on the internet, i'll wait. it's spelled r-e-f-u-t-e.
besides, 8 or 9/10 is not a bad score.
if you think it is, then wow, go back to kindergarten and relearn your numbers. did you know? 8 and 9 are only two and one [in order of said] from 10.
i see your last surviving and dying brain cell, if you even have any, is struggling to comprehend this.
it's fine, no one expects a single brain cell to comprehend this anyways.

@Ekinoxius
yeah i said it was a 9/10 ish
probably 8/10 for me tho
though 90% of the reason why i can't really say i like this 10/10 like i used to is bc i read the novel and the ending bothers me
and yes, it's a nice read. never said it wasn't.

oh and it's a manhwa.
most manhuas can never get a rating higher than an 8.60.

@ShaurnRm emmm yeah i guess so

Group Leader
@meunchild
well it's really not overrated. i think it deserves the 9 actually
yes, it has the generic korean genre of dungeons and stuff, but we all enjoy it anyways since it's addicting
though actually most of the reason why I enjoy it is bc it's not cringy, has good art, steady pacing, etc

I agree with you that the ending for the novel was a bit......no

I was making a joke but since no one seemed to have said it, it looked like the editor forgot to add ACTUAL windings to the text boxes. That non-sense text you can find in word and conveys that the listener can't understand.

@meunchild I never said this deserves that rating. I just meant that among all the negative rabid downvoting kids, I absolutely love how the rating on mangas like this won't budge even if they shed blood for tears xD Well I might have been impulsive with my boruto comment sry bout that... I wouldn't want even my worst enemies to watch/read that series.

@konzolmester
oh okay noice
i was actually more offended by the boruto thing than whatever else you said tbh
i spent 10 minutes watching the movie thing a few years back and i still regret it

@osqmu
ehh
what annoys me is actually how everyone compares everything else to this manhwa
"solo leveling is much better, this is a 1 compared to that so imma give it a 1"
"haha another solo leveling ripoff"
you literally cannot find a comment section in a korean manhwa where it's not being compared to solo leveling
and they call it a ripoff even if the manhwa/novel was created a few years before the novel for solo leveling even was
this manhwa itself isn't bad tho, in fact it's still one of my favorites despite the ending ships
those were absolute bs like wtf lol

The flood gates are breaking down
soon the flood of views will plague the server causing stuff to crash

Users who are viewing this thread