Solo Spell Caster - Ch. 1

Here's the thing about power creeping stories like Solo Leveling, Overgeared, etc. Yes, MC becomes unreasonably strong by seemingly lucky coincidences, but this is absurdly abstract. Not only that, I think the point of those stories is often to see how the MC uses that fortune, either to better themselves or increase the fortune itself, but if MC here is literally given everything, even the manner of using it, without trial, it becomes so redundant. Might as well just started off as is.

Dex-chan lover
Is this some kind of imitation jump on the hype train for solo leveling

If Japanese like to gathering harem, then Korean sure like do solo in everything.

ah yes another for no reason gets op manga

i look forward to the 51932103th one ive read in my life time

Fed-Kun's army
SOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ahm, yeah... tho... the artstyle... he does have a job, so he is what, 20+ at least i would guess... why does he looks like 11?

Combination of :
• Solo leveling
• Auto Hunting
• I Am The Sorcerer King

And chineese art style???? >.>

Solo caster magician.
Been awhile since i read some hot garbage, lets see how long i can go for :)

Didn't I say this was an important meeting?!

Umm did you not hear the words dungeon break come out of my mouth? Or the other three times I said the words?

The meeting was important!!!

Umm yeah, but DUNGEON BREAK... Are you retarded? Like maybe you'd also like me to control the weather next or make it so pigs can magically fly too?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then you mean to tell me after the fight a fucking giant goblin shows up and nobody hears or sees it until it's right behind them? Either everyone's blind/deaf or that goblin is incredibly fast, if it's that fast it most likely means it can kill them all in an instant but the fight goes incredibly well considering. So I'm just going to assume everyone is blind/deaf, and in that case what hope does humanity have when a giant can sneak up on a group of hunters in broad daylight on the roof of a building like that?

I’m just not sure how I’m feeling right now after reading the first chapter.
Maybe because of the story (I actually cringe a bit at how generic yet bad it is eventho I’ve been reading a lot of similar manhwa) or maybe the art (everyone just look like children, they all have baby-face that when he was trying to help that girl, I thought she was an adult woman until I saw the full-body drawing).

Users who are viewing this thread