Solo Spell Caster - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Who ever made this... Please, balance the world... Especially the [ Enchanted ]Rapier, a passive that has 500% Damage every critical chance (every 30 seconds)

Can't think of a better weapon than that, if I do say so myself..

Dex-chan lover
Is the author writing this story in junior high? The plot seems like it's made up as it goes with no real sense. Second day after he awakened he's a super know-it-all badass? I'll give it a few more chapters before tossing it into the trash can of bs.

"Hey you!! Wait right there!!" err... attention seeker much??

@A_Crappy_Connoisseurs yup... the user can just use some crowd control skills n stab the vital when there is opening
PLUS the 35x str... too OP of a wpn... dang!!

Aggregator gang
Huh, she pretty dumb... not that I wasnt expecting it tho... xD

Dex-chan lover
STR 10x? 35x??? Are you sure it's not supposed to be +10 and +35? Author what is this balance

Its a shame Tbh. The manhua is made really well but the story itself is garbage.

Well maybe garbage is a bit much but it's just.. Idk boring? Overused? Too cliché? Not thought through enough?

These stories could be gems if they didn't have to always make it seem like the MC is the only reliable person in the room. Like this girl should clearly know what she's doing but the MC saves her and then goes, DON'T LOSE FOCUS! like she should have already been through a ton of battles to know that. Anyways he then goes It's dangerous so stay out of the way, like he's suddenly a master class fighter... Why do the authors have to be such dipshits?

DAILY REMINDER: when someone says in a manga or manhwa or manhua "i am your opponent" then that means the enemy will ALWAYS target that person, 100% of the time without fail, and immediately forget who they were fighting in the first place. it's an auto-success Taunt skill given to all characters in action stories

Users who are viewing this thread