Solte the Traveler - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Pollution

Is this release any different than the other one? I don't want to read it again just for minor differences.

Double-page supporter
I think this translation is a bit better, but it is not significantly different in content except for some discussion of Japanese pronouns at the end of the credit page. The typesetting is definitely more creative.

I feel this translation tries too hard to improve on the original text. I prefer the /a/non release.

I don't think I've ever read such an interesting first chapter before! This was an awesome read!!

Group Leader
Holy shit page 50 was terrifying. Got some Biscuit Hammer vibes there.

Also did I just read a freaking high fantasy magical girl origin story.

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahaha, Mizukami loves his magical girls. This is gonna be a fantastic ride.

gt8

Based on some of the dialogue with Little Celen and Saliera, I'm guessing there's time loop involved in this story and that Solte and the salvager Ruin are one and the same person.

Double-page supporter
Ooooookay.

What the fuck did I just read.

Hell of a start of a story.

"Saliera" is Solte. The other two captives are future companions Firo and Black. Magic made a time warp and took stuff back to the beginning. That much is obvious.
What is gonna be interesting is where they take it from there. This author is too good to be satisfied with a basic time travel story. I expect layers upon layers.

@Vree65 Not too sure your prediction's entirely correct since Solte called the fairy "Saliera". The fairy also quite confidently called Solte by her name "Solte. Obviously Saliera has a connection with the fairy since she gave Solte that pendant, but everything's unclear for now.

Users who are viewing this thread