Solte the Traveler - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Girl, the Fairy, the Deathseeker, and the Mole

Contributor
I love Mizukami's world building and this is looking as great as his other works. RIP quarterly releases though

I just happened to find this series right before the second chapter was posted, and then I lucked into this one being here. Really loving it so far.

Fed-Kun's army
@dippingsauce My thoughts exactly. Mizukami's works are fantastic, but it's hard to remember what was read 3 months about.

Aggregator gang
Is it a trend in Japan to have a character knowing ahead of the story? FF7R, now this.

liked this much more than the first chapter cause i could actually tell what's going on

Dex-chan lover
A lot of questions are being asked here. But the release rate sure is torture though.

Man Mizukami really is a really masterful storyteller. That feel when
black is crying in secret at the realization his brother is dead.

Double-page supporter
Latest chapter is out... hopefully we'll get the chapter translated.

Dex-chan lover
72 000 000 of a uknown currency no matter what its to much money everywhere in the multiverse in exception of Venezuela

Group Leader
Wow I love this so much. Reeks of Mizukami's sense of humor, and yet the dedication to this new fantasy setting is refreshing. Not only that, the characters are well-written, and I was touched by the human moment on pages 39-40. This is shaping up to be much better than Planet With so far.

So... time loop theory confirmed? How did Solte eventually reach "the end" then?

Users who are viewing this thread