SOLVED - Trying to find harem manga - Scarred girl?

Hello, I hope this is enough information! A friend was looking for this manga and asked me to help.

She said its possibly an isekai but she's not sure. It had one of those 'I got betrayed and now I don't trust anyone' edgelord MC's and he was building a harem of unconventional girls, and literally the only definiting detail she remembers is one of the girls he was gonna add to his harem army was an outcast villager and in her backstory had either set herself on fire or burnt herself with acid, and the MC wants to keep her as a virgin so she can cast better spells, but that doesn't last long before she summons a slime and says he either sleeps with her or the slime does. She said the scarred girl is a relatively minor character in the group and her backstory occurs most likely within the first ten chapters.

-Possible Isekai
-Harem
-Edgy main dude
-Fantasy
-Scarred girl with sad backstory in the group
-Not a hentai

Hello, I hope this is enough information! A friend was looking for this manga and asked me to help.

She said its possibly an isekai but she's not sure. It had one of those 'I got betrayed and now I don't trust anyone' edgelord MC's and he was building a harem of unconventional girls, and literally the only definiting detail she remembers is one of the girls he was gonna add to his harem army was an outcast villager and in her backstory had either set herself on fire or burnt herself with acid, and the MC wants to keep her as a virgin so she can cast better spells, but that doesn't last long before she summons a slime and says he either sleeps with her or the slime does. She said the scarred girl is a relatively minor character in the group and her backstory occurs most likely within the first ten chapters.

-Possible Isekai
-Harem
-Edgy main dude
-Fantasy
-Scarred girl with sad backstory in the group
-Not a hentai
https://mangadex.org/title/1e22bddd-90bc-481d-9be3-51f1fa921ac4/maou-no-hajimekata-the-comic

I'm sure it's this one the girl on ch 4, ch 5 where the slime thing happen, unfortunately mangadex dun have all the chapter so you need to read it somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread