[SOLVED]

Some preamble, it's actually pretty unlikely anyone would find it here. I read this manga a decade ago. Not online, but in my local library. It only had one volume of the manga, so I don't know a lot about it except from that one volume I re-read a few times. Doesn't help that I don't remember a lot about it. It isn't there anymore because they either throw the books away or move it to the state library every few years, meaning I'll have to comb through a lot to get to it if it even still exists.

Anyway, the manga is about a witch hunter who has a sister, who is a powerful witch. He is accompanied by a walking pumpkin head and he uses the desert eagle gun as his weapon. The witch hunter organization has a uniform which was basically a long coat with a sash-like item(not cloth) carrying the witch hunter badge strapped onto him. I only re-read the manga a few times because I liked how the outfits look so I don't remember anything about the plot. He fights some witch in this volume. And there was another witch hunter with him, wearing glasses I think. The MC's special move was him using special bullets with his desert eagle. I'm not sure if he defeats the witch. The volume ends with a few pages showing his sister wearing a cold look on her face. Also, the art was decent, it's the sort of art commonly seen in shounen manga

Last edited:
malaysian found

Oh a fellow Malaysian, does this manga sound familiar then? If it's Malaysian made the publisher could only be gempak starz which would narrow down where to look by a lot. It's not translated under them, at least from where I've looked

Dex-chan lover
Oh a fellow Malaysian, does this manga sound familiar then? If it's Malaysian made the publisher could only be gempak starz which would narrow down where to look by a lot. It's not translated under them, at least from where I've looked
hmm

no, I only read yuri, and I don't think I've heard that premise before

sorry

Users who are viewing this thread