Solving Queen Ophelia's Mysterious Death - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
congrats on finishing a series
It was a short but fun read

I wonder will she get cursed again in the sequel?
Nope. Her brother is murdered and cursed in the sequel. I found the summary for the webnovel.

Dex-chan lover
Frankly, it told its story fairly well and didn't overstay its welcome. I like it!

Thanks for translating this until the end, enjoyed it, and yep there is a sequel shame that probably won't be adapted, just like the RTA sequel one

Going by the title of the sequel and synopsis it seems to be about John getting "cursed" instead
There’s a post on the artist’s twitter saying the second volume will be released Dec 28th, I think it’s referring to the comic adaptation

11月5日配信のB's-LOG COMIC Vol.130に練間エリ先生によるコミカライズ版『女王オフィーリアよ、己の死の謎を解け』最終話が掲載されています。 呪いによって10日間だけ生き返ることになったオフィーリアーー…ついに終わりの日が来ます…! 12月28日発売の第二巻(完結)もよろしくお願いします
Translated from Japanese by Google
B's-LOG COMIC Vol.130, distributed on November 5th, includes the final episode of the comic version of ``Queen Ophelia, Solve the Mystery of Your Death'' by Eri Nerima. Ophelia was brought back to life for 10 days due to a curse...The end has finally arrived...! Please look forward to the second volume (complete), which will be released on December 28th

Dex-chan lover
There’s a post on the artist’s twitter saying the second volume will be released Dec 28th, I think it’s referring to the comic adaptation

11月5日配信のB's-LOG COMIC Vol.130に練間エリ先生によるコミカライズ版『女王オフィーリアよ、己の死の謎を解け』最終話が掲載されています。 呪いによって10日間だけ生き返ることになったオフィーリアーー…ついに終わりの日が来ます…! 12月28日発売の第二巻(完結)もよろしくお願いします
Translated from Japanese by Google
B's-LOG COMIC Vol.130, distributed on November 5th, includes the final episode of the comic version of ``Queen Ophelia, Solve the Mystery of Your Death'' by Eri Nerima. Ophelia was brought back to life for 10 days due to a curse...The end has finally arrived...! Please look forward to the second volume (complete), which will be released on December 28th
That is talking about this manga adaptation which is completed, not about adapting the sequel, currently this manga have only 1 Volume (chapter 1 to 6) and the 2nd which will include from ch7 until this chapter will release on december 28th

Dex-chan lover
I can say, I did not merely enjoyed the chapter. I was overjoyed! That was an amazing end for a manga, rare to boot as well.

Thank you for translations!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! It was a weird but good story, and unlike most mangas it had a reasonable end!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating this series till the end!

And damn, does this count as a you reap what you sow? Since they died the same way they killed her?

Anw, I know there's a sequel but I'm gonna ignore it and said that things ended happily ever after from here on!

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that i found disapointing is the son of bitch not getting any "punishement after he negleted, cheated and maniputalted Mc, even after saying that he was happy of her death.

Thanks for the translation.

That is talking about this manga adaptation which is completed, not about adapting the sequel, currently this manga have only 1 Volume (chapter 1 to 6) and the 2nd which will include from ch7 until this chapter will release on december 28th
Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying

Dex-chan lover
I liked the ending, but it sucks that there wasn’t any get back at David
Ikr. The fact that he could get away with a lèse-majesté and even get to sleep and work next to Ophelia after everything he's done to her left a disgusting after-taste.

Dex-chan lover
Damn pretty gruesome deaths for the culprits but I didn't expect that. What I am curious about the most regarding the curse is that if this is a one time use per crowned person or that it has multiple uses that can be abused? If the sequel does get a manga adaption, I look forward to reading that & that it will be the same artist. Thanks for translating this short manga to the end.
They died by the murder that they did.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TLS.
I'd have preferred if David didn't walk out of this so cleanly but a fun series no less and well contained. The mystery had all of the elements alluded to ahead of time so it handled itself rather well.

Users who are viewing this thread